Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen 2h Guide (40/40 and 40/70+)

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Alubert

Re: Chosen 2h Guide (40/40 and 40/70+)

Post#41 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:45 pm

It's been a long time since I read so much nonsense in one topic from self-proclaimed experts of their class.
Anyone who doesn't use super punt on chosen or thinks it's a situational tactic (lol) should delete the character and make a new one and learn to play from level 1.
Why even play chosen without ST super punt? Better to do BO because his stat stealing is better than chosen's aura and beats definitely stronger.
Beginners, don't suggest these experts. Test it yourself.

Generally power chosen is: 1. non special mechanic super punt>kd>Corruptive power tact (especially on ranked and sc)>stagger (if specced)>aura>spirit dmg.

I also haven't noticed in any guide one of the best tactics for any tank which is unstoppable jugernaut which is perfect if you play orvr (ranked and sc less importand).
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Ads
regularspecial

Post#42 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:10 pm

Chosen really needs something special in the 2h tree because right now all it does bring is the best punt, which is a lot of value but there is something to be said about the fact there is nothing attractive in the 2h tree itself.

I would almost be happier if they put the punt tactic in the dread mastery tree itself.

At least then there would be a tactic to look forward to in the dread tree.

carthagerising

Post#43 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:35 am

Did someone say…. Crippling strikes?

Alubert

Post#44 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:59 am

regularspecial wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:10 pm Chosen really needs something special in the 2h tree because right now all it does bring is the best punt, which is a lot of value but there is something to be said about the fact there is nothing attractive in the 2h tree itself.

I would almost be happier if they put the punt tactic in the dread mastery tree itself.

Yes we need CS.
Why on SM similar skill is not op but on chosen will be too op??
Remove CP, remove deamon claw, bring back CS. Let tanks to be tanks not yolo dps tanks.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

regularspecial

Post#45 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:34 am

Alubert wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:59 am
regularspecial wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:10 pm Chosen really needs something special in the 2h tree because right now all it does bring is the best punt, which is a lot of value but there is something to be said about the fact there is nothing attractive in the 2h tree itself.

Yes we need CS.
Why on SM similar skill is not op but on chosen will be too op??
Remove CP, remove deamon claw, bring back CS. Let tanks to be tanks not yolo dps tanks.
You could also give us back suppression. Be beefier and let us go more for offensive stats if we have an on demand 15% dmg taken reduction as well as armor boost larger than armor pots.

I would prefer just giving the 2h tree something nice tho