Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOSEN] Tank Build

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Kommissar

[CHOSEN] Tank Build

Post#1 » Fri May 28, 2021 10:06 am

Heyo,

might be asked already, but what is the common meta for a full tank build for chosen? As far as I know thoughtless and wound to the limit? :D
Open for more in depth input from all the vets out here.

Salutes,
Kommi

Ads
Earthcake

Re: [CHOSEN] Tank Build

Post#2 » Fri May 28, 2021 2:01 pm

Not meta at all I guess since I advocate wearing invader instead of sovereign so I must be wrong, but this is how I do it :

https://cakesplan.wordpress.com/2021/05 ... -snb-city/

Kommissar

Post#3 » Fri May 28, 2021 2:29 pm

Earthcake wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:01 pm Not meta at all I guess since I advocate wearing invader instead of sovereign so I must be wrong, but this is how I do it :

https://cakesplan.wordpress.com/2021/05 ... -snb-city/
so far looks pretty good from reading over, thanks!

space44

Post#4 » Fri May 28, 2021 5:47 pm

duuude. Gear wise for S/B wear full Dreadshield Sov minus the jewel use the Invader jewel with anth shield and fortress axe or sword.

For 2H wear 4 Warlord and the warlord jewel so that's 5 warlord and 3 Dreadsword Sov with Hand of Malal for a berserk build where damage is your priority and procs are your defense.

For a defensive 2H gear build use 4 Dreadsword with jewel so 5 Dreadsword and 3 Dreadshield Sov with the weapon Horrower.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Kommissar

Post#5 » Sat May 29, 2021 7:27 am

space44 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:47 pm duuude. Gear wise for S/B wear full Dreadshield Sov minus the jewel use the Invader jewel with anth shield and fortress axe or sword.

For 2H wear 4 Warlord and the warlord jewel so that's 5 warlord and 3 Dreadsword Sov with Hand of Malal for a berserk build where damage is your priority and procs are your defense.

For a defensive 2H gear build use 4 Dreadsword with jewel so 5 Dreadsword and 3 Dreadshield Sov with the weapon Horrower.
Thanks for the feedback ,but first need to google the nicks that you used lol (old newcomer)

Mostly interested in a fulltank build with shield and sword/axe