Recent Topics

Ads

Magus End Game Gear advice please!

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
lobeau

Re: Magus End Game Gear advice please!

Post#11 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:10 pm

Tactics wise what do you run for single target?

Also in the sent jewel would you recommend running +4% crit, or the +spell power tali? Have to admit I'm not completely sure about the value of intelligence vs spell power.

I'm currently running Offensive Sov cloak, gloves, and trinket, bloodlord chest and shoulders, sent helm and jewel, with (I think, might be vanquisher) invader boots and belt while saving up for the offensive Sov chest and shoulders.

I'd adventure to say buying order while approaching RR75+ for single target is cloak first, then trinket, as you can replace genesis in those two slots, then gloves, chest, and shoulders. Chest and shoulders is up to personal choice as I don't see losing the bloodlord +Wounds 2 piece bonus worth equpping 4 piece offensive Sov, but could be nice for keep sniping.

Any advice on which pieces to go after next as I start building my AoE set?

Ads
vanbuinen77

Post#12 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:59 am

While its fun to blow stuff up, I find that I kill more as defensive spec, when solo or small man without a guard.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Bloodmasked

Post#13 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:33 am

if you are using a tactic that makes crits 50% stronger then its usually best to stack crit as high as possible. you should easily get 1050 int if you have int tactic, otherwise use 2 gear sets to get double bonuses.