Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Khorne Berserker build!

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
space44

[Chosen] Khorne Berserker build!

Post#1 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:03 am

So a couple days ago i was doing what every BiS player does when they log on, sit in the capitol city and think of a way how to have fun again. I made a brand new build that throws logic out the window for dps that would make Khorne shift his gaze on you. This build sacrifices high defense for high damage without sweating for a crit. Sorry Nurgle :(

The gear you wear plays a big role on how this works:
4 Warlord +1 Warlord jewel (Cape, Chest, Belt, Boots) Talismans: (24+ Strength on cape, 24+ Strength on chest, 24+ Strength on boots)
3 Dreadsword Sov (Helmet, Shoulders, Gloves) Talismans: (24+ Strength on helmet, 24+ Initiative on shoulders, 24+ Strength on Gloves)

Jewels:
Sentinel chaos seal (36+ Strength Talisman), Bloodmoon chaos seal, Exquisite Gunbad ruby

Weapon:
Bloodlord Deathaxe (Talisman: 24+ Strength + 24+ Weapon Skill)

Tactics: Focus Offense, Daemonclaw, Oppressing Blows, Feed on the Weary

Points: 3Initiative, 2 Futile Strikes, 1 Trivial Blows, 3 Vigor, focus rest of the points into Blade Master and Might

RoR.builders - Chosen

done correctly you should have 1k+ Strength, 220+ Melee Power and 400+ Weapon Skill. With out any points into Parry you should still naturally have enough % into Parry plus having your defensive abilities on cooldown. Notice how Flawless Armor isn't in the required tactics, I find that Flawless Armor takes up a tactic spot that's much more needed for the build to preform well. This build is still WIP, a little rough on the edges, but at the current build I'm presenting is well enough for me to share.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
Vri

Re: [Chosen] Khorne Berserker build!

Post#2 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:44 am

This build looks like fun !
(not really.)
Last edited by Vri on Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drednes

Post#3 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:03 am

i will never understand why the tanks in this game are not allowed to do damage (eccept bis bg and sm and even then they will never compete with a real dps even close)
a healer can go damage,a dps ofc but a heavy armor front line juggernaut deals less then a small pathetic shamans dots.Black orcs should do damage,chosen should do damage...and yet they do with shield...80 maybe 100 which should never be the case
and in sov dps gear maybe 350 to 450
you need bis gear to do worse damage as a physically stronger Black Orc than a normal orc just swinging his weapons around
watching old videos of a Black orc absolutely ending everything in sight and criting for 3k
god even if it would be too strong for this game (since now on a dps class 2.5k crit is massive)
but come on give kobs and chosen and other tanks damage
(i still dont understand tank abilities (**** the utility or effect) that do "300 damage over 10 seconds" get the f out with that
demon magic does worse damage over 10 seconds then if i tossed my sword at them????

Spectre013

Post#4 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:33 am

Drednes wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:03 am i will never understand why the tanks in this game are not allowed to do damage (eccept bis bg and sm and even then they will never compete with a real dps even close)
because back in the days Mythic had no clue how to design a mmorpg in the first place.

junkxjunk

Post#5 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:15 am

I get everything except feed the weary, whats your reasoning? AP/parry gives more AP, and 10more stolen ap/10sec seems negligible.

Foltestik

Post#6 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:17 am

Spectre013 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:33 am
Drednes wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:03 am i will never understand why the tanks in this game are not allowed to do damage (eccept bis bg and sm and even then they will never compete with a real dps even close)
because back in the days Mythic had no clue how to design a mmorpg in the first place.
on start of warhammer chosen do alot of dmg but he got trilions of nerfs on his dmg

Spectre013

Post#7 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:30 am

exactly sir, for the reason i stated above :D

space44

Post#8 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:46 pm

junkxjunk wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:15 am I get everything except feed the weary, whats your reasoning? AP/parry gives more AP, and 10more stolen ap/10sec seems negligible.
Feed on the weary is a bully tactic. You wont chain parry so Feed on the wearing solves the AP hunger by not only doubling the AP you take away from your enemy but also leech it back to you, combined with the AP drain aura your effectively preventing your target from playing.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#9 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:43 pm

If this build was what you were running while solo when I snuck up on you in Thunder Mountain last night, no wonder you died so easily (it surprised the hell out me, previous fights with you have been much tougher).

Focused Offense is a horrible tactic, it needs to be massively revamped before I'd ever even consider it...

The rest of it looks fairly solid however.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

space44

Post#10 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:07 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:43 pm If this build was what you were running while solo when I snuck up on you in Thunder Mountain last night, no wonder you died so easily (it surprised the hell out me, previous fights with you have been much tougher).

Focused Offense is a horrible tactic, it needs to be massively revamped before I'd ever even consider it...

The rest of it looks fairly solid however.
Yeah Focus Offense is a double edged blade + the armor reduction from the weapon, you can make up all that armor lost with a 900+ armor pot and a reduction to be crit lini + melee power. you snuck up to me while I wasn't potted since I'm in quiet the budget ever since i dropped scavenging. I tried the build without Focus Offense and notice how drastically low the damage output was although the tactic has its flaws its still needed to bridge that gap for big dps.