Recent Topics

Ads

Mara Pull

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
BeautfulToad
Posts: 553

Re: Mara Pull

Post#21 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:28 am

Sinisterror wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:05 am
having 100 feet range single target kd 10 sec cd as well. Requires disrupt but can be used against anyone not the one who made u disrupt
Is this a morale?

Ads
User avatar
Sinisterror
Posts: 336

Re: Mara Pull

Post#22 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:23 am

BeautfulToad wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:28 am
Sinisterror wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:05 am
having 100 feet range single target kd 10 sec cd as well. Requires disrupt but can be used against anyone not the one who made u disrupt
Is this a morale?
No. Lvl 35 mutated energy.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

User avatar
wachlarz
Posts: 617

Re: Mara Pull

Post#23 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:50 pm

BeautfulToad wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:28 am
Sinisterror wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:05 am
having 100 feet range single target kd 10 sec cd as well. Requires disrupt but can be used against anyone not the one who made u disrupt
Is this a morale?
And how much mara have chance to disrupt ?

User avatar
Sinisterror
Posts: 336

Re: Mara Pull

Post#24 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:14 pm

wachlarz wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:50 pm
BeautfulToad wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:28 am
Sinisterror wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:05 am
having 100 feet range single target kd 10 sec cd as well. Requires disrupt but can be used against anyone not the one who made u disrupt
Is this a morale?
And how much mara have chance to disrupt ?
: DDD very high if he wants. 18 % that cant be affected by int/strikethrough + normal disrupt on top of that so if you are trying to make this skill look like it's not good you are doing horrible job.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

User avatar
wachlarz
Posts: 617

Re: Mara Pull

Post#25 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:30 pm

Sinisterror wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:14 pm
wachlarz wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:50 pm
BeautfulToad wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:28 am


Is this a morale?
And how much mara have chance to disrupt ?
: DDD very high if he wants. 18 % that cant be affected by int/strikethrough + normal disrupt on top of that so if you are trying to make this skill look like it's not good you are doing horrible job.
have chance to proc work on wl ? wh ? Sw ? any tank ?

User avatar
wildwindblows
Posts: 302

Re: Mara Pull

Post#26 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:37 pm

wachlarz wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:30 pm
Sinisterror wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:14 pm
wachlarz wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:50 pm


And how much mara have chance to disrupt ?
: DDD very high if he wants. 18 % that cant be affected by int/strikethrough + normal disrupt on top of that so if you are trying to make this skill look like it's not good you are doing horrible job.
have chance to proc work on wl ? wh ? Sw ? any tank ?
Mutated energy is rarely triggered because mara have already low distrupt.

User avatar
wachlarz
Posts: 617

Re: Mara Pull

Post#27 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:53 pm

wildwindblows wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:37 pm
wachlarz wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:30 pm
Sinisterror wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:14 pm


: DDD very high if he wants. 18 % that cant be affected by int/strikethrough + normal disrupt on top of that so if you are trying to make this skill look like it's not good you are doing horrible job.
have chance to proc work on wl ? wh ? Sw ? any tank ?
Mutated energy is rarely triggered because mara have already low distrupt.
So its like give bw a skill that work only when he parry ?

User avatar
wildwindblows
Posts: 302

Re: Mara Pull

Post#28 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:21 pm

wachlarz wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:53 pm
wildwindblows wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:37 pm
wachlarz wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:30 pm

have chance to proc work on wl ? wh ? Sw ? any tank ?
Mutated energy is rarely triggered because mara have already low distrupt.
So its like give bw a skill that work only when he parry ?
Mutated Energy is triggered when Mara distrupt a magic atack. İt is not related to parry.

Ads
BeautfulToad
Posts: 553

Re: Mara Pull

Post#29 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:24 am

Mutated energy triggers a lot actually. But you are usually in the midst of a melee train when it happens.

If you are in a melee train and fighting anything over 12 man, you get hit a lot, and even a relatively small amount of disrupt triggers it. Though, when it does trigger you are usually in the middle of a melee fight so not sure anything ranged is as useful (maybe when being harassed by a BW, SW or Engi from distance).

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests