Y’all need to buff 2H chosen

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aethilmar

Re: Y’all need to buff 2H chosen

Post#41 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:53 pm

I'm trying to reconcile all these complaints I've been reading with what I've seen/experienced with my own Chosen compared to my other tanks.

Exactly what is a (geared) 2h Chosen missing?

It is very tough, has 10s moon punt if wanted, three auras to play with which don't require you do do anything to apply and does reasonable damage (especially considering the survivability and the utility) and has access to AP drains and wounds debuffs.

Solid and maybe even great overall. Very much easier/more effective/better utility than say, a Sword Master (either 2H or SnB) that some folks here are speaking enviously about.

Ads
diegomess

Post#42 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:18 pm

is missing something peculiar as a 2h, there is nothing different besides more damage which is not insane tbh, the only thing you can do is super punt which gets boring imo. almost no chosen uses that new corruptive power tactic.

Wound debuff requires you to go in the middle of the fight cuz it has a shitty range, and you need the discord tree increase the value of the debuff.

Rending blade is mediocre for a 13pt skill. Yes chosen has high stats but thats it you dont bring that much to the team compared to knights, our unique morals doesnt bring anything to the group play, we are just a better solo roamer
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Runiz

Post#43 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:03 am

"almost no chosen uses that new corruptive power tactic."
Do you not use corruptive power? I feel like its a must have for ranked / smallscale
Sporrk

Order: SL/IB/Engi
Destro: Chop/Mara/Chos/BO

diegomess

Post#44 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:01 am

Yes just for ranked, not smallscale roaming
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Rapzel

Post#45 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:07 am

diegomess wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:01 am Yes just for ranked, not smallscale roaming
You don't want to give your group mates 20 free renown points? What do you think is better? (SnB meta excluded since it's a 2H chosen thread)

diegomess

Post#46 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:52 pm

Just for 5 sec not for me and requires me to keep criting all the time which can be hard in this meta and need specific gear. I guess it has its uses for premades but meh, you need 3 tactics to counter the knight crit buff, oppressing blows so it helps CP and flawless armor for yourself if u need it
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Satirico

Post#47 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Just because you don't know how to play with a chosen doen't mean this classe need a buff, you just need to l2p.

Kornaker

Post#48 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:36 pm

There is not really no tank underperforming. Sure there is some wtf buff on some class we see nowhere on other side ( like 50% damage reduction on KOTBS you see nowhere on destro), and they have various damage output but all are made for something different.
SM are made for ST dps
KOTBS is utility Long Time to kill
IB is survival SL companion
BG is 2H dps oriented cause of nothing more
BO is braindead AOE spamming with utility for destro.
Chosen, is a mix of SM and KOTBS, something like a good Coke with a sad whiskey. But you have all.
Depend of your feeling. Some will hate Chosen for that 😂

Ads
Tillirage

Post#49 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:51 am

If your fish doesnt run on land as fast as cheetah its not your fish that is broken. Its you with the wrong expectations. Get yourself a cheetah for that.

TLDR: Play DPS.

TreefAM

Post#50 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:01 am

git gud