Y’all need to buff 2H chosen

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
diegomess

Re: Y’all need to buff 2H chosen

Post#21 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:32 pm

To be fair corruptive power is not that great, is in the mid tree along KD so you miss quake and better resists+ damage in your abilities, you need to crit all the time so you need better gear, weapon and RR points to help you out in a meta of futile strikes and only last 5 secs.( and is only for your grp not yourself)

Knights bring healing tactic by doing nothing and have a large swing that gives wound debuff and crit chance to ALL.

Chosens still dont bring as much utility as a 2h needs you to built in a very specific way for just a tactic, rending blade should do something else for a 13points ability its just mediocre undefendable damage
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Ads
ashton007

Post#22 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:12 pm

They really just need to bring back crippling strikes, they gave it to SM and said it was too broken for chosens. It wasn’t, the devs here are order bias, now order has (aoe) 20%damage reduction(stacking with challenge and bellow)/ap aura/15% heal/ And now they have better morale pumping ( pretty much left destro high and dry)

ashton007

Post#23 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:16 pm

ashton007 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:12 pm They really just need to bring back crippling strikes, they gave it to SM and said it was too broken for chosens. It wasn’t, the devs here are order bias, now order has (aoe) 20%damage reduction(stacking with challenge and bellow)/ap aura/15% heal/ And now they have better morale pumping ( pretty much left destro high and dry)
All those order buffs and destro nerfs and now people can’t seem to figure out why destro is quitting/ rerolling to order and destro is now losing at everything and being farmed on repeat, the game has become order vs supplies and door.

Sulorie

Post#24 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Adema958 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:31 pm “ After the introduction of Corruptive Power I don't see any issues with Chosen as a tank, yes before Chosen got this it was a walking punt/aura bot, but now it actually brings some great utility to groups.”

Why would I care about tank spec? The entire post is how outdated and lackluster 2H chosen is. And before I hear anything about, “it’s a tank class, play tank” then the 2H mastery tree shouldn’t exist for the class.

Period
You think just because you wear 2h you have no tank duties?
Dying is no option.

Vri

Post#25 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:22 pm

Adema958 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:23 am Enough said. Class is completely useless until you are 70+ Fix it.
You just started, what the hell do you know ?

TenTonHammer

Post#26 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:09 am

Rapzel wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:50 pm
Adema958 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:31 pm “ After the introduction of Corruptive Power I don't see any issues with Chosen as a tank, yes before Chosen got this it was a walking punt/aura bot, but now it actually brings some great utility to groups.”

Why would I care about tank spec? The entire post is how outdated and lackluster 2H chosen is. And before I hear anything about, “it’s a tank class, play tank” then the 2H mastery tree shouldn’t exist for the class.

Period
Why should we care about the minority that wants to play DPS on a tank?
Imagine still having this outdated mentality that being labeled as a tank means you exist to be a guard bot

The 2h spec exists, tanks like SM and blorc exist to be DPS brawlers before these devs gutted the shield specs by removing THC from from SnB spec

The purpose of 2H specs is either to do damage like Blorc or to apply utility effects like crimson death on BG

That's what you trade block, htl, survivability with mixed defenses and everything else that comes with a shield

Chosen lost the utility of crippling strikes + rending blade in it's 2h spec so the only thing it can do now is damage because the RoR devs removed the original purpose of the spec

Alucard2010

Post#27 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:35 am

It could be worse. You could hit like a wet noodle 2H KOTBS who got “buffed” with an anti-detaunt 13pt tactic so they can deliver their true noodle dmg to healers with 100% uptime.

ashton007

Post#28 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:33 am

Alucard2010 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:35 am It could be worse. You could hit like a wet noodle 2H KOTBS who got “buffed” with an anti-detaunt 13pt tactic so they can deliver their true noodle dmg to healers with 100% uptime.
Knights deserve a buff too IMO, I’m not a close-minded fool. I’d give knights a “you wot” mirror in place of that sad excuse for an armor buff. They need some f***parry and they need to add str back to runefang like it originally had.

Ads
ashton007

Post#29 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:35 am

TenTonHammer wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:09 am
Rapzel wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:50 pm

Period
Why should we care about the minority that wants to play DPS on a tank?
Imagine still having this outdated mentality that being labeled as a tank means you exist to be a guard bot

The 2h spec exists, tanks like SM and blorc exist to be DPS brawlers before these devs gutted the shield specs by removing THC from from SnB spec

The purpose of 2H specs is either to do damage like Blorc or to apply utility effects like crimson death on BG

That's what you trade block, htl, survivability with mixed defenses and everything else that comes with a shield

Chosen lost the utility of crippling strikes + rending blade in it's 2h spec so the only thing it can do now is damage because the RoR devs removed the original purpose of the spec
This guy knows what the ppl want, we want to be able to fill off-roles and spend our time playing the way we want rather than the way they want. Buff all 2h tanks plz and ty!

Orpheaus1

Post#30 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:27 am

This thread has to be bait lmao. No one could be this obtuse and stupid.
No one could be this obtuse and stupid right?
Right?