Recent Topics

Ads

Y’all need to buff 2H chosen

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ashton007

Re: Y’all need to buff 2H chosen

Post#51 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:00 pm

They really should un-nerf strength stat for chosen atleast... it’s not like their resist debuff is good anymore. And they lost crippling strikes, they gave us a **** replacement in the entirely wrong tree, they put a 2h ability in the shield tree, please make it make sense. It’s half witted.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#52 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:22 pm

diegomess wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:52 pm Just for 5 sec not for me and requires me to keep criting all the time which can be hard in this meta and need specific gear. I guess it has its uses for premades but meh, you need 3 tactics to counter the knight crit buff, oppressing blows so it helps CP and flawless armor for yourself if u need it
The first Corruptive Power tweak was very good..But some chosen player asked to nerf it and noone use it now; and yea, too expensive to just 5 seconds.

ashton007

Post#53 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:12 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:22 pm
diegomess wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:52 pm Just for 5 sec not for me and requires me to keep criting all the time which can be hard in this meta and need specific gear. I guess it has its uses for premades but meh, you need 3 tactics to counter the knight crit buff, oppressing blows so it helps CP and flawless armor for yourself if u need it
The first Corruptive Power tweak was very good..But some chosen player asked to nerf it and noone use it now; and yea, too expensive to just 5 seconds.
Yeah it was 10% crit but it stacked with crimson death, they didn’t like destro having 20% crit. Nvm that order gets this with knight/IB tho ;)

insolenz

Post#54 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:00 pm

nah you just bring back discordant winds and let opression be again used with 2h :D
well and revert absorb changes please.
what else? nerf the wh!
this thread is so cute.

diegomess

Post#55 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:31 pm

insolenz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:00 pm nah you just bring back discordant winds and let opression be again used with 2h :D
well and revert absorb changes please.
what else? nerf the wh!
this thread is so cute.
discordant winds could have been nerfed instead of erased, and opression for 2h wasnt op, was a VERY expensive middle tree ability that the armor bonus didnt stack on pots. tweaking is better than just erasing abilities... but i think chosen is fine, underperforming next to knight? yea in utility and ranked, better damage and solo roaming? yea but not insane damage, most like on par with other 2h tanks.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Satirico

Post#56 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:34 pm

LOL!

L2P, just that!

Grious

Post#57 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:34 pm

While were at it can we make Runefang on KotBS change all its damage to elemental

diegomess

Post#58 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:45 pm

Grious wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:34 pm While were at it can we make Runefang on KotBS change all its damage to elemental
sure if u give chosen back his spirit one, knights could use some damage to get their dopamine
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Ads
brutallica

Post#59 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:35 am

Yep, as i figured after all these years, and reboot. Twohander chosen of Khorne is nothing but a mere pipe dream, been like that since 2008. This game is fundamentally flawed by aincient pidgeonholed vision of "big guy = protect, not kill". And seems the a good portion of the playerbase is still pretty brainwashed about it.

This will also be the reason i will not return this game, world is most awsome thing ever, but my favorite/only favorite class is hot garbage ball and chain.

Dreack

Post#60 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:17 am

brutallica wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:35 am Yep, as i figured after all these years, and reboot. Twohander chosen of Khorne is nothing but a mere pipe dream, been like that since 2008. This game is fundamentally flawed by aincient pidgeonholed vision of "big guy = protect, not kill". And seems the a good portion of the playerbase is still pretty brainwashed about it.

This will also be the reason i will not return this game, world is most awsome thing ever, but my favorite/only favorite class is hot garbage ball and chain.
Snif snif. 13 years later, you still cry for it. It's so sad. Can we have a 2H spec for this poor guy ?