Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] 2 Handed Chosen Build Guides, Early to late game

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Karl

Re: [Chosen] 2 Handed Chosen Build Guides, Early to late game

Post#21 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:37 pm

Thunderbragi wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:03 pm A little run quest in the city, you have to taste food and ale, after this the gobo will give you a mashroom(pocketitem) with 80hp reg every 3sec
Sweet, ty mate!

Ads
Orox

Post#22 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Thunderbragi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:18 pm So for me it gives 4 builds for chosens, one pve build, one wb def build, one smalescale build and one solo build.
Pve build:
Stack block, parry, armor, wounds mutch as you can. Wounds on cap(10500)

Wb build (shield):
Stack block,parry,disrubt/dodge, tought mutch as you can

Smalescale/sc build(2h)
Stack st to 890 becous with tactic you will go to cap. Parry is maybe at 35% enought. Then go get crit max as you can for crit reduce tactic to triger much as posible.

Solobuild (2h)
Get all items with hp reg, 2 fleshrenders, warlord boots, chest, sov shoulders, and the pocket item from greenskin city. Take harrower or malal. Go with st,resi,hp aura and you will be realy hard to kill. Run with 300%more heal m2 and fight till this is ready, and use your heal pots (2 of them).
Hi im really interested by your build solo, i would like to know what you take in talis and which skullcas cloak and belt you have, do you use hand of malal or else ? thanks :D

Thunderbragi

Post#23 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:20 pm

Yep malal or harrower

Thunderbragi

Post#24 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:23 pm

St talis to reach 890st with aura
Absorb, tougthnes, crit, st/tougth when parry tactics.
6 sovsword to get the 2points in spectree

Blue armor pot and crit/tought liniment

There you go

hellc95

Post#25 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:30 am

regularspecial wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:59 pm
hellc95 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 am Reactionary proc (the hand of malal one) and suppression doesn not stack. Before sov the best set you can get is Bloodlord 6 sentinel 2. Titan Direblade of Anathema is bis imo, but I use Doom (speed proc, so prob also fort 2h) for city and Hand of Malal for orvr cause of the 10% dodge and disrupt buff. With that build you are forgoing kd and corruptive power which is the best (and only) group utility you have. If you slot flawless armor (I do in orvr) you want 3 fs, if you don't slot it always go for 4 fs, as a tank you want to sit at least around -15% to be crit before buffs, if a tank dies in group is a huge snowball opportunity and you don't want that. Another very good set is sentinel, I use it in city for the proc, conbined with movement speed weapon and one point in Quick Escape from renown. Going full off-sov is useless, you want max 7 for the striketrough proc (it's actually bis for 6v6) or probably 5 off sov 3 victorious (I'd suggest going back, gloves and boots).

SIde note: for early game vanquisher 4 red eye 3 is prob one of the best and easiest defensive sets you can build.
i would add the invader 4pc is probably one of the best things you can use as chosen. that + overlord from the citadel vendors is some of the best stats you can get imo. nothing but things we need. str toughness wounds and -% chance to be crit on each OL piece as well as a wounds set bonus. it's why i think skipping WL as chosen is probably the sweaty thing to do to max out your crests.

you dont like the aoe healing debuff from full sov? i don't love the stats on a lot of pieces but when i do run the full thing i do apprecaite that button press.
is it aoe? I tought it was st. Anyhow I don't feel like 25% is enough to bite into any competent group. Also regarding invader, mind that there is "soft" parry and "hard" parry. Soft is parry from weaponskill and it gets reduced to 3% by enemy strenght, hard is parry from renown and items and it gets reduced by striketrough. That's a big reason why bloodlord is so good, it's 9 hard parry by itself, so when the guy said "35% parry should be enough" ye, it is with suppression (so aroud 60% parry), but it's 35 hard parry, not the total the character sheet shows

Alubert

Post#26 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:45 pm

Parry proc dont stack with skills. Same like Imperator set proc (before nerf).
U see this on charecter window but its only visual bug.
Anyway Malal is very good 2h.
But i have no idea why u create chosen if u wanna be a damage dealer?
Tank without kd? Really?
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#27 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Alubert wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:45 pm Parry proc dont stack with skills. Same like Imperator set proc (before nerf).
Tank without kd? Really?
Downfall for chosen is really only useful in ranked. Otherwise quake is just better in everyway. Chosen is the 2nd best 2 handed tank in the game (On par with BO damage wise), but SM will outdamage both.

Alubert

Post#28 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:29 pm

Vegetaplays wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:25 pm
Alubert wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:45 pm Parry proc dont stack with skills. Same like Imperator set proc (before nerf).
Tank without kd? Really?
Downfall for chosen is really only useful in ranked. Otherwise quake is just better in everyway. Chosen is the 2nd best 2 handed tank in the game (On par with BO damage wise), but SM will outdamage both.
KD is a must at any aspect of the game same as super punt. If u dont use this u doing wrong.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Ads
Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#29 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Alubert wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:29 pm
Vegetaplays wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:25 pm
Tank without kd? Really?
KD is a must at any aspect of the game same as super punt. If u dont use this u doing wrong.

again, only useful in 6v6 or more, but i would say downfall stops being useful in 24v24. so theres pretty much no reason to go into the middle tree for chosen at all, only for 6v6 or the rare 12v12. super punt is useful, yes but only in 6v6 and above. for solo roaming both are obsolete and useless.

regularspecial

Post#30 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:20 pm

You can safely ignore the advice of anyone telling you not to use downfall.

If they say to use quake, point and laugh.