Recent Topics

Ads

{REHAULED & UPDATED GUIDE} 2 Handed Chosen Guide

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
DeathDriver

Re: {REHAULED & UPDATED GUIDE} 2 Handed Chosen Guide

Post#21 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:59 pm

Vegetaplays wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:08 am
DeathDriver wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:54 pm Thank you so much I went from SNB to this and OMG the damage is soo much better :D
No problem, glad it could be of some assistance :)

When are you normally online as I do need some help and have some questions on the build if possible?

Ads
Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#22 » Fri May 20, 2022 8:01 pm

DeathDriver wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:59 pm
Vegetaplays wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:08 am
DeathDriver wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:54 pm Thank you so much I went from SNB to this and OMG the damage is soo much better :D
No problem, glad it could be of some assistance :)

When are you normally online as I do need some help and have some questions on the build if possible?
I've haven't been playing for a while, but i should still be able to help almost anytime

DeathDriver

Post#23 » Fri May 20, 2022 8:37 pm

Ah okay well I'm currently just hitting level 30 and got a full set of duellist gear on but I am just wondering should I just go straight for full mercenary set next?

Also is there a way to get a good 2H weapon at level 30 or is it just lvl 40?

Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#24 » Fri May 20, 2022 9:38 pm

DeathDriver wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:37 pm Ah okay well I'm currently just hitting level 30 and got a full set of duellist gear on but I am just wondering should I just go straight for full mercenary set next?

Full merc set is a good set, if you want to be a little more defensive you could mix Ruin and merc, for 2h at level 30 you aren't going to get anything decent until level 36-40. Anarchy from the t4 elf epic quest (i believe), is a very good weapon for that level.

DeathDriver

Post#25 » Fri May 20, 2022 9:58 pm

Vegetaplays wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:38 pm
DeathDriver wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:37 pm Ah okay well I'm currently just hitting level 30 and got a full set of duellist gear on but I am just wondering should I just go straight for full mercenary set next?

Full merc set is a good set, if you want to be a little more defensive you could mix Ruin and merc, for 2h at level 30 you aren't going to get anything decent until level 36-40. Anarchy from the t4 elf epic quest (i believe), is a very good weapon for that level.

Ah right okay thank you btw was it ruin gear as I can't seem to find the vendor for it?

Toggle

Post#26 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:12 pm

DeathDriver wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:58 pm
Vegetaplays wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:38 pm

Ah right okay thank you btw was it ruin gear as I can't seem to find the vendor for it?
It comes from t4 PQs. Not sure if the vendors got moved, but they used to be in the Temple of Slaanesh in IC. Unfortunately, you'll have to buy all of the lower level PvE sets as well in order to access Ruin gear.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

DeathDriver

Post#27 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:36 pm

Ah right okay so I'm guessing I use the PvE gear for the dungeons?

Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#28 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:41 pm

DeathDriver wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:36 pm Ah right okay so I'm guessing I use the PvE gear for the dungeons?
If you are going to main tank dungeons at a low level i would just use SnB, farming a full set of ruin for that would help to be honest, if you are going to off tank then use what you want. As you continue to gear up more you'll be able to solo tank any dungeon with a 2 hander (except bastion stairs but it could be done, i never tested).

Ads
DeathDriver

Post#29 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:45 pm

Okay so I might aswell ask a guild member to run dungeons with me?

DeathDriver

Post#30 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:57 pm

Also I forgot to ask which auras are best to run as Chosen @Vegetaplays