Recent Topics

Ads

[ZEALOT]

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Novokane

[ZEALOT]

Post#1 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:23 pm

Hi all,

I'm currently running with a combination of sov and warlord pieces at the moment, but what do you think is the optimum armour mix for zealot end game?

Thanks in advance!

Ads
Toggle

Re: [ZEALOT]

Post#2 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:37 pm

I consider my zealot to be “done” with that same mix, assuming you’re 3 warlord and the rest sov for max wounds. I heard someone mention ranked stuff being better to mix in instead of warlord, but I believe it includes the ring, so it’s not really an option for me due to when I play. Weapons depend on what you’re doing, but it’s double fort or fort/SC (or maybe SC/fort).
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Novokane

Post#3 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:43 pm

thanks toggle much appreciated!

Elvicof

Post#4 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:43 pm

Toggle wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:37 pm I consider my zealot to be “done” with that same mix, assuming you’re 3 warlord and the rest sov for max wounds. I heard someone mention ranked stuff being better to mix in instead of warlord, but I believe it includes the ring, so it’s not really an option for me due to when I play. Weapons depend on what you’re doing, but it’s double fort or fort/SC (or maybe SC/fort).
5Sov/4triumpant would be the best as you get the 4th piece proc, but as you say it includes the ring
Moonlapse and VII

Toggle

Post#5 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:37 pm

Elvicof wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:43 pm
Toggle wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:37 pm I consider my zealot to be “done” with that same mix, assuming you’re 3 warlord and the rest sov for max wounds. I heard someone mention ranked stuff being better to mix in instead of warlord, but I believe it includes the ring, so it’s not really an option for me due to when I play. Weapons depend on what you’re doing, but it’s double fort or fort/SC (or maybe SC/fort).
5Sov/4triumpant would be the best as you get the 4th piece proc, but as you say it includes the ring
That’s what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation!
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]