Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Viable with shield / RVR big scale in WB

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Snowhawk

[Chosen] Viable with shield / RVR big scale in WB

Post#1 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:54 pm

Hi

1. my english is not so good ;)
2. i search a viable chosen build (1h + Shield) for PVP in WB and Forts

Any recommends?

- RVR Point i got the -crit% and second + %block...
- Talsiman Wounds atm.
- Skilled the middle tree...

What Aura recommend?

I am not interessed to play 2h ;)

Thanks & Regards
Snowi

Ads
Dabbart

Re: [Chosen] Viable with shield / RVR big scale in WB

Post#2 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:27 pm

this is my snb build

For 2 chosen groups I'll drop stagger and grab heal debuff. I'm geared, so I don't find oppression necessary, you might until you get inv+ though.
Edit:for lowbie RR, I'd drop the stagger entirely. KD is super important, and AP aura is pretty mandatory. Just put whatever points you can into right tree for resis aura.

Talis I use wounds to cap(1050) and then toughness.

Aura wise I run AP/tough/resis on SnB. But swap out toughness for whatever the group needs.

Morale pump is your main advantage for snb, so use it. Quick M3 bellow or save for m4 ID. Use your Challenge on CD, swap guard as needed, punt tanks, use Hold The Line to protect from Rdps, and set an assist macro. You'll do fine.

RR wise is a little tough. Max block, then either Trivial Blows or -crit%. I prefer TB alongside -10% crit damage liniment(which also gives some more regen)for 50% less crit damage. I put the rest in parry and dodge/disrupt. Try out different builds though, you'll find what you like.

Also, if you don't have them yet, download the add-ons Tether, Enemy, SwiftAssist and Buffhead.

Gl
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

anarchypark

Post#3 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:24 pm

IMO, Embeace the Wind is better than Mixed Defense.
cuz slayer meta.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

DirkDaring

Post#4 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:45 pm

I see they moved Mixed Defenses higher up in the tree, I`m pretty sure it used to be the second tactic at 7 so it took 8 points to get, vs the 3rd tactic in tree now at 12 .

The heal aura is also nice, it`s similar to to KOBS heal debuff aura, however the Kobs one reduces the healing of people in range to 75%, so to be truly effective, you`d need to be in range of their healers vs where in the Chosen one reduces all healing on people in the range by 25% which is actually better.

The winds impervious set is still good as it adds 225 armor, high resists, and 25 initiative, you can combine 2 or 3 sets so either 2 ruin, for an extra 225 armor, or swap in some Redeye, or 3 piece beastlord cloak, pocket, ring to get higher stats

If below 40, 29 being the best bang for bolster, equip highest armor sets , and slot blue or purple tails close to your lvl to get the biggest boost with bolster.