Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] post-40 gearing help.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
SuperomegaOP

[Chosen] post-40 gearing help.

Post#1 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:26 pm

im lvl 38 and rr46 atm and ill probably get conq or dom set once i hit 40 + subjugator weapon since i have over 30 genesis crests but some people tell me to skip conq/dom and get pve pieces to save war crests for sov?

also theres a new hunter's set thats not on the wiki should look at too?

kinda confusing, is there an addon to show all the gear sets in the game like atlasloot for wow?

im looking to play 2h for solo/smallgroup rvr and snb for wb/keeps. don't really want to do pve if i can help it but i will for the gear.

Ads
lemao

Re: [Chosen] post-40 gearing help.

Post#2 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:39 pm

I suggest you to do the Gunbad dungeon and skip conq completely.
You can wear 3 pieces redeye (from Gunbad) which gives you a + 720 armor 3 piece bonus (makes you really tanky for the level of gear). The rest i would get 4 pieces vanq (gets you an avoidance proc) and combine those 2. This gear setup is really strong for small scale as 2h and also really solid in warband play. You can basically wear it until you get full dev sov (which is BIS in warband play).

SuperomegaOP

Post#3 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:19 pm

lemao wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:39 pm I suggest you to do the Gunbad dungeon and skip conq completely.
do you recommend any addons to help with gearing

lemao

Post#4 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:44 pm

SuperomegaOP wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:19 pm
lemao wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:39 pm I suggest you to do the Gunbad dungeon and skip conq completely.
do you recommend any addons to help with gearing
Addons don´t exactly help you with gearing(you just gotta play the content aka do dungeons/RVR/Scs) but they will make it much better to play this game since the basic UI is pretty horrible. These 4 addons are pretty decent to have :

- Enemy
-Buffhead
-Teather
-Aggrometer (good for PVE)

https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/ This is a link for all available addons, you can install the ones who you are interested in, if you don´t like them you can just remove them again. Enemy and Buffhead are basically a must have, the rest is up to you.

diegomess

Post#5 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:53 am

go for 5pc sentinel, go for right tree and grab tzeentch reflection and disrupt speed tactic.

tactics use oppressing blows, flawless armor, siphoned energy, warped flesh or super punt.

if there isnt any mage around swap SE for warped flesh.

go for all the crit you can get, all parry, lots of disrupt and 1 point futile strikes.

melee crit is awesome and disrupt speed as well, order has plenty of mages.
-Sentinel proc will make you immune to snares and roots but is unreliable af, very fun and underrated build that i sometimes use.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Elzog

Post#6 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:19 pm

Go for sentinel. You'll need it and it will unlock the ward.
If you like 2H, you can get the Beastlord set as well (a bit lacking but fun while you don't have better gear).

Afterwards, it depends on your focus. If you want to be meat shield SNB, go for defensive sov. If you want to be 2H, go for a mix of offensive sov and warlord (i'm at 3pc warlord / 5 offensive sov). And if you do go for 2H, remember you'll also need a snb gearset at some point, if you want to be useful in all situations (because you're not a DPS and sometimes, having a shield is required). So at least get the anathema shield and if you can, maybe full invader set (or defensive sov but that would probably be around 80/85 ~ so long time).

You'll want the sentinel jewel in any case (+6% block, +6% parry, +4% melee crit or other talismans).

BluIzLucky

Post#7 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:23 pm

The Hunter set is not new and is for t1, have a look at the graphic here if you want to understand the gear progression better:

viewtopic.php?p=529187#p529187
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

SuperomegaOP

Post#8 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:04 am

BluIzLucky wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:23 pm The Hunter set is not new and is for t1, have a look at the graphic here if you want to understand the gear progression better:

viewtopic.php?p=529187#p529187
ay this is exactly what i needed!!

Ads