Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] DPS Spec Advice

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
freshour
Banned

Re: [DoK] DPS Spec Advice

Post#131 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Collateral wrote:If BO runs full BL and spams aoe attacks (snare is sufficient), every attack has a 10% chance to reduce armour by some 900 iirc. My problem with BL is that it's more of an offensive set and you lose survivability. But I guess if you run with a good dps dok you could be fine ;)

Well in theory, you wouldn't have to constantly spam it. You could just do it a few times until they are sufficiently debuffed :P. But yes..... very interesting indeed :D. Could yield... "slaughter-like" results.

Ads
freshour
Banned

Post#132 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:16 am

I did watch some old t3 videos that I have... Oh my gosh I wish those that don't remember it on this server all got to enjoy it on their DD DoK's... It was truly amazing/fun to play a DoK during that time. Rest in peace old friend.

ToXoS

Post#133 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:54 am

freshour wrote:I did watch some old t3 videos that I have... Oh my gosh I wish those that don't remember it on this server all got to enjoy it on their DD DoK's... It was truly amazing/fun to play a DoK during that time. Rest in peace old friend.
DD DoK is a blast on every tiers except T4 IMO.
I had a lot of fun playing it all this time, until I reach T4.
Now from what I read, it seems that it gets way better later on with higher RR.

So now I have a choice. I can suffer my way to high RR in T4, being meat for Order RDPS (that we all now are legion), and have some fun from time to time.
Or I can just go back to mid-tier and be viable... :)

Actually I prefer to keep leveling my DPS shaman, at least I know that it will be viable even in T4.

freshour
Banned

Post#134 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Yeah DPS Shaman drops off super hard in T4 in my experience until I reached a lot better DPS gear. Even then it was more for "support damage" kinda like the DoK. but I will say that in SC's once you get the DoK to work or get a tank that likes to bash things and not guard rdps... you can have so much freaking fun!

freshour
Banned

Post#135 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Okay well I got my first subjugator weapon and to tell you the truth, it was pretty underwhelming. I was sitting there AA'ing on mobs testing out how max aa speed would work. And I think it may be worth it to use two of them if you had two or maybe even get carnage to really try out and see how often with max AA from shoulders, oath stones, tactic but idk...

I get that it is 1 more % crit than the dwarf off hand which I think is just really dang good as I have been slowly but surely saving up for my 2nd SC wep. But has anyone done some number crunching on the procs of these things? I get 5% is 1/20 and theoretically you can get an idea on the procs but I also like to just see the feel of the weapon. If it was wounds and not toughness maybe it would be more enticing.

I will post again about it when I get my 2nd subjugator weapon which could be months, who knows. But if anyone actually does have two of them and would like to share that would be great!

freshour
Banned

Post#136 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:59 pm

So.... I am enjoying full conq just because it is fun, deals noticeably more damage than 3/3 merc/domi and put 3 pt in crit, rest in str... and I will say this.. if you play it like a "LULDPSCHOPPA" - you can put some serious f'n damage lol.

Be prepared to get absolutely nuked.... but holy crap I haven't had so much fun in a long time... Armor debuff'd targets getting crit for 1300-1500 lol. I mean you'll die... like a lot. But holy cow will you blow some people up.

Yes... I have been drinking :P

facundo7777

Post#137 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:41 am

2 question here:)
1) who is better in dps/selfhealing spec dok or wp?
2) is dok viable for solo playing or in open wb? or other classes are much better for this type of playin

lastalien

Post#138 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:51 am

We (order) need more DPS DOKs in T4 :)
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Ads
facundo7777

Post#139 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:43 pm

lastalien wrote:We (order) need more DPS DOKs in T4 :)
why?

lastalien

Post#140 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:23 pm

facundo7777 wrote:
lastalien wrote:We (order) need more DPS DOKs in T4 :)
why?
Only 2 dps docks were causing problems, Starilas and Nyky (dont remember his nickname on dok) due good premades.

If you want be a good dps dok - make your own premaid :)

Same situation at WP.
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies