Recent Topics

Ads

WE what is the spec/rr/tactics

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Napz12

WE what is the spec/rr/tactics

Post#1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:27 pm

Just want to know what is the up to date spec / RR / Tactic i should be looking at (Like a guild to newbie WE)
Any help would be appreciated

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: WE what is the spec/rr/tactics

Post#2 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:23 am

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5612,5639

Ok so the tactics and ability’s their are constant

What varies is how you want to spend the rest of your points

You can go up the mid tree get black lotus, witch brew elixer of shadows and elixir of cauldron

Or the left tree and get pierce armor, on your knees, elixir of insane power and elixer of the cauldron

The former build is less burst more utility and better at killing healer

The latter build is the bursty ganker build

You can also spec into sacrificial stab but I don’t much care for it

Renown wise I like deft defender, parry, melee crit

bichka

Post#3 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:40 am

forget about parry and other nasty things before you get full crit (45 points) and str cap.
or even better to have str overcap.

priority in stats from armor should be : melee crit > Melee Power > Str > Ini > WS/Parry/-crit
Initiative is still important to reduce critical chance to hit you, helps to prevent your detection during invisibility while allow to see WHs with low ini.

Melee power unlike str is counters by fortitude, which is pretty rare in jewelry or sets. Almost nobody even trying to stack it. At high ranks overcapping str is pretty easy, so you should focusing on rise up MP in this case.

parry is pretty questionable investment, slayers with rampage simply don't care. And most your death will come from moments when you are knocked down and your parry is useless.

only defensive rr ability worth to get is -crit. For PVE dungeons you should have 0 chance to crit on yourself even if you are not a tank. For tank it's must have without any questions.

Classic BLB+WB build is suits for anything. Preload WB by hitting nearest target even if it's tank and than you are ready to take down something more important like a healer.
However most WEs here is running OYK+PA build. OYK is kinda good for mass rvr and to steal kills :)

Napz12

Post#4 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:07 pm

Thanks for the help. I was also wondering about Tails? and what should i be looking at my stats being at lvl 40 i.e is there a cap that str has no return?

bichka

Post#5 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:18 pm

str all time. wounds if you have overcap. But i pefer only str, even overcap is fine since there tons of debuffers (from sets procs like Oppressor have to skills or Kobts aura).

armor for light armor is meh, imho. WL debuffs about 1400 and it's more than i have at rr80.

you main defense is M1, agaile escape, elixir of shadows and aoe detaunt.
Elixir of shadows is not only about speed buff or short invisbility it's also about to drop you from targeting by enemy. Very useful when you are under focus. So i prefer to use it instead of 100% disrupt even vs BW/AM parties.

TenTonHammer

Post#6 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:51 pm

Napz12 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:07 pm Thanks for the help. I was also wondering about Tails? and what should i be looking at my stats being at lvl 40 i.e is there a cap that str has no return?

Manatikik

Post#7 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:39 am

TenTonHammer wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:51 pm
Napz12 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:07 pm Thanks for the help. I was also wondering about Tails? and what should i be looking at my stats being at lvl 40 i.e is there a cap that str has no return?
1050 is soft cap; hard cap is like 1400 you can’t easily reach it with the current gear. Once you hit soft cap every point you put in is only worth half value; so 1100 effective STR takes 1150 actual str points to reach.
<Montague><Capulet>

TenTonHammer

Post#8 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 am

You get more mileage out of stacking melee crit chance over str anyway, you want to burst targets down as fast as possible

Ads
Napz12

Post#9 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 pm

I get stacking crit but there no stat that gives that other then just finding gears with crit on it. But thanks for the help Tentonhammer

TenTonHammer

Post#10 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Napz12 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 pm I get stacking crit but there no stat that gives that other then just finding gears with crit on it. But thanks for the help Tentonhammer
You can get minimum 18% from melee crit renown at 40rr and leveling up that’s what you should be dumping your renown into as you get a decent stats bolster till lvl 31