Recent Topics

Ads

[We] What build for solo roam and scenarios

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Krima

Re: [We] What build for solo roam and scenarios

Post#21 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:28 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:18 pm
Krima wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:10 pm
reynor007 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:00 pm

this is not a solution, it's just a WH nerf that is really needed, but your suggestion doesn't have anything that would solve the problem with WE, for example, today def we killed my bright just by throwing daggers WB, thank you for the fact that they are strengthened by flanking and ToB, in max gear, I took 80+480 damage from each dagger + 270 dmg from kiss.
I beg you, stop spamming your post, supposedly a solution to the problem, I still hope that you just don't want WE to be brought to a balance, either you are too mediocre to understand the obvious
Mostly player issue.. a WE should never be able to kill an average BW just by throwing daggers. Also kiss dmg it 25% chance on hit.. you were AFK by the way ?
If WE have TOB and flanking I guess its not DEF WE :lol:

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 95&t=47027
Its a solution for both classes since the healing its OP. Not just a nerf to WE like you desire.
I'm definitely not the best BW, but let's be honest, you're an extremely mediocre WE, and you really don't want us to get any adequate nerfs that would really affect her, what do you think that we can't def we have flanking and ToB, once again proves how much you do not understand the class and its builds, or you do not have enough intellectual abilities to change tactics while being invisible

Err this nerf would effect both class. Lets be real its op the healing from it. Should be removed from the game! Are u that afraid to play without sanctified bullets? :roll:
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
reynor007

Post#22 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:55 pm

Krima wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:28 pm
Krima wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:10 pm

Mostly player issue.. a WE should never be able to kill an average BW just by throwing daggers. Also kiss dmg it 25% chance on hit.. you were AFK by the way ?
If WE have TOB and flanking I guess its not DEF WE :lol:

Its a solution for both classes since the healing its OP. Not just a nerf to WE like you desire.
I'm definitely not the best BW, but let's be honest, you're an extremely mediocre WE, and you really don't want us to get any adequate nerfs that would really affect her, what do you think that we can't def we have flanking and ToB, once again proves how much you do not understand the class and its builds, or you do not have enough intellectual abilities to change tactics while being invisible

Err this nerf would effect both class. Lets be real its op the healing from it. Should be removed from the game! Are u that afraid to play without sanctified bullets? :roll:
lol so you're not pretending your brain is lacking in nutrients dude i'm saying 100 times yes sanctified bullets needs a nerf why do you keep hitting the wall and not noticing what i write it's the finish line dude you're not able to perceive reality
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Krima

Post#23 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:04 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:55 pm

lol so you're not pretending your brain is lacking in nutrients dude i'm saying 100 times yes sanctified bullets needs a nerf why do you keep hitting the wall and not noticing what i write it's the finish line dude you're not able to perceive reality
Ok deal..

Please read carefully:
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

reynor007

Post#24 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:08 pm

Krima wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:04 pm
reynor007 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:55 pm

Ok deal..

Please read carefully:
you are my idol!
get yourself a tik tok if you don't have it yet, you will become very popular
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

abiksa7

Post#25 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:53 pm

sharpblader wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:34 am
Haskr wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:31 pm Hello!
I need help on the witch elf.
What build is a good one for solo roaming on the witch elf :?:
Hi,

As a fresh level 40 here is a build you can use:

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

The last point you can either use for Heal Debuff or 100% Disrupt.

The best part of this talent setup is that you can use RvR gear for a strength based build OR use Scenario Dominator gear for a defensive build. Personally, def build when low RR is pretty good compared to str build.

For starter defensive build:

5x Dominator
1x Grimshimmer Chest with 180+ regen (Or Mercenary Chest 60 regen)
2x SC Tyranny weapons with regen
3x Fleshrender regen jewels (If too expensive or dont want to farm, you can use the 3x Winds Impervious Jewel set for extra armor and high resists)

RR points depend on your preference. As a def WE avoid using Futile Strikes because you want Sacrifices Rewarded to proc as much as possible.

Rest use all gear with toughness and wounds.

Talismans you can slot Toughness or Armor.

Youre main damage will come from Witchbrew. You can kite with throwing dagger with WB up for undefendable damage while keeping away from harm. When youre in melee you can stun and spam Agonizing Wounds from behind target. Try to avoid spending all your WB stacks with 1 point Ruthless Assault instead build more blood lust for next WB cycle because of its low cooldown.
is this still best build for we?

sharpblader

Post#26 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:16 am

abiksa7 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:53 pm
sharpblader wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:34 am
Haskr wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:31 pm Hello!
I need help on the witch elf.
What build is a good one for solo roaming on the witch elf :?:
Hi,

As a fresh level 40 here is a build you can use:

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

The last point you can either use for Heal Debuff or 100% Disrupt.

The best part of this talent setup is that you can use RvR gear for a strength based build OR use Scenario Dominator gear for a defensive build. Personally, def build when low RR is pretty good compared to str build.

For starter defensive build:

5x Dominator
1x Grimshimmer Chest with 180+ regen (Or Mercenary Chest 60 regen)
2x SC Tyranny weapons with regen
3x Fleshrender regen jewels (If too expensive or dont want to farm, you can use the 3x Winds Impervious Jewel set for extra armor and high resists)

RR points depend on your preference. As a def WE avoid using Futile Strikes because you want Sacrifices Rewarded to proc as much as possible.

Rest use all gear with toughness and wounds.

Talismans you can slot Toughness or Armor.

Youre main damage will come from Witchbrew. You can kite with throwing dagger with WB up for undefendable damage while keeping away from harm. When youre in melee you can stun and spam Agonizing Wounds from behind target. Try to avoid spending all your WB stacks with 1 point Ruthless Assault instead build more blood lust for next WB cycle because of its low cooldown.
is this still best build for we?
Haven't played WE in a while so cant say for sure. Just don't use frenzied mayhem for a defensive build it doesn't work on WB anymore. Use flanking, Mark of Morathi, or something else instead.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#27 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:47 am

any WE thread, 100% raynor will rant about WE over pages...

last week someone asked about how to bring back people to war -> solution: ban raynor

dude you annoy everyone!

Sinisterror

Post#28 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:49 am

inoeth wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:47 am any WE thread, 100% raynor will rant about WE over pages...

last week someone asked about how to bring back people to war -> solution: ban raynor

dude you annoy everyone!
LOL Reynor posted in this thread 3 months ago and you just had to talk about him and "resurrect" Thread: D Sounds more personal annoyance than anything more. Personally I think Reynor is easily best players in RoR and has never annoyed me=) People just like to cherrypick somethings he says and leave alot out of it when they do because they have some kind of agenda/personal grudge against him. Well Best PvP players bring that out from some players.

And Inoeth i dont have anything against you i think you play good from what ive seen=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
GorkaBorka

Post#29 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:47 am

Reynor (Second) is definitely an elite PvP player, also his videos on YouTube channel are purely and totally awesome. They remind me of the best WoW PvP videos of early-mid 2000s.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#30 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:23 am

that makes it even more ridicolous, he obliterates everything still wants his counterparts to be nerfed to the ground LOL

cant take someone like this serious....