Recent Topics

Ads

SnB BG WB Viability

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tesq
Suspended

Re: SnB BG WB Viability

Post#11 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:03 pm

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D

Ads
Alfinnete

Post#12 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:59 pm

In RoR things are pretty strange when we talk about sets.

I particularly think it sucks to do so many sc to get the set and the gun, I find it even worse when I see situations like the one they are discussing.

I really like BG, I find it very interesting to mechanics, but, man, getting so many SC to make it viable 2h is very discouraging.

tazdingo

Post#13 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:02 pm

i thought 2h bg still used def sets? i may be out of touch with 2h tank meta. but i inspect good players all the time and have not seen a single 2h tank with sc sets for a very long time, unless they're just goobering around with some glass build

Tesq
Suspended

Post#14 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:53 pm

tazdingo wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:02 pm
i thought 2h bg still used def sets? i may be out of touch with 2h tank meta. but i inspect good players all the time and have not seen a single 2h tank with sc sets for a very long time, unless they're just goobering around with some glass build
duno i use a def set because i play it in wb when i do, it's the only viable tank 2h for wb on des side.

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D