Recent Topics

Ads

SnB BG WB Viability

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tesq

Re: SnB BG WB Viability

Post#11 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:03 pm

Ads
Alfinnete
Banned

Post#12 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:59 pm

In RoR things are pretty strange when we talk about sets.

I particularly think it sucks to do so many sc to get the set and the gun, I find it even worse when I see situations like the one they are discussing.

I really like BG, I find it very interesting to mechanics, but, man, getting so many SC to make it viable 2h is very discouraging.

tazdingo

Post#13 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:02 pm

i thought 2h bg still used def sets? i may be out of touch with 2h tank meta. but i inspect good players all the time and have not seen a single 2h tank with sc sets for a very long time, unless they're just goobering around with some glass build

Tesq

Post#14 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:53 pm

tazdingo wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:02 pm i thought 2h bg still used def sets? i may be out of touch with 2h tank meta. but i inspect good players all the time and have not seen a single 2h tank with sc sets for a very long time, unless they're just goobering around with some glass build
duno i use a def set because i play it in wb when i do, it's the only viable tank 2h for wb on des side.