Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc] sorc builds

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
shaggyboomboom

[Sorc] sorc builds

Post#1 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:37 pm

post them here pls

Ads
Penril

Re: sorc builds

Post#2 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:40 pm

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:50 pm

I plan on doing this:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sor ... 8:;0:0:0:0:

I did it based on this blog guide:

https://blowingstuffup.wordpress.com/20 ... le-target/

I build my rotations around how they had it stated too with chill wind opener but I didn’t plan on going absorb vit since they said it was apparently bad.

Since were talking about sorcs here, got any advice for dealing with WL’s?

Penril

Post#4 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Absorb Vitality can help a lot if you pug/solo. Too many times i was standing there at like 20% health without receiving a single HoT, and putting AV helped me stay alive.

Also, having so many points in mid tree means your WoP will hit like a truck (mine does 2.3k crits on some targets). Finally, if you notice your dots are being cleansed a lot, AV can help covering CW/WoP.

Raganiuke

Post#5 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:16 pm

and what do u spend your rp points for? intel or crit? also what talis u recomend?

Penril

Post#6 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:43 pm

I go for crit (30 points) and use the other 10 on dodge/disrupt, but that's because i mostly do SCs. If i were to solo in RvR (i don't on the Sorc) i would use Resolute Defense or Cleansing Wind instead of dodge/disrupt.

For talismans and gear i recommend going for Wounds/Intelligence. Find a Wounds value that you feel comfortably with, and then go for Int.

The sorc mechanic lets you do insane burst without needing to have much Intelligence.
Last edited by Penril on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TenTonHammer

Post#7 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Int tallis and jewels rp into full int then magic crit?

Not sure im new to sorc

But full dark magic gives 35% chance to crit right? Add gear and your in the 40’s some crit chance and then your in the 50% chance to crit range?

Penril

Post#8 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:47 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:Int tallis and jewels rp into full int then magic crit?

Not sure im new to sorc

But full dark magic gives 35% chance to crit right? Add gear and your in the 40’s some crit chance and then your in the 50% chance to crit range?
Crit >>>>>> Int for a Sorc. Remember that.

I recommend Crit>Wounds>Int (however i actually play Crit>Int>Wounds, because i like to live dangerously :D). I do insane damage, but i am squishy.

Thanks to Endless Knowledge and Zealot Int buff, you dont need to stack much Int on gear/talismans.
Last edited by Penril on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#9 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:50 pm

gotcha, thanks

Got any advice about pouncing WL's or are you just dead when it happens?

bloodi
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:56 pm

While solo is maybe worthless but if you have a group, i would recommend going armor talis.

Because i dont know about you but my bw without armor pot or talis gets debuffed to 0 and below by any armor debuff.

So if you are going to get guarded, at least make it so you dont die in 1 second to melee, get some armor.