Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc] sorc builds

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
jennahazee

Re: [Sorc] sorc builds

Post#71 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:11 am

So, how are you guys deal with endless "Disrupt-Disrupt-Disrupt-AoEcleanse"?

Ads
Desidus

Post#72 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:52 am

jennahazee wrote:So, how are you guys deal with endless "Disrupt-Disrupt-Disrupt-AoEcleanse"?
By crying sweet sweet tears that people have finally wised up to the fact that stacking disrupt is important.

AoE cleanses make me hate Wp / Dok even more.

Usually if I see a string of Disrupts, I'll ignore said person in Scenario (ORVR is different) - and call out to my guild mates that said person is stacking disrupt. Usually the melee train will switch over and blow them up.

In all honesty though, I feel like I see a bucketload more disrupt happening on RoR than compared to on live. And I say that with Capped Int (With a pot on both my Sorc and Bw).

Part of the reason we see so many disrupts is due to some classes get free 5% Disrupt on Stalkers (When you combine that with the 18% you can stack with renown points, and the 10% disrupt tactic from WP thats a high disrupt chance).

Currently, we don't have a way to deal with High Disrupt, there isn't enough access to Disrupt Strike through on gear (or the pieces of gear the other stat allowance is horrendous).

However, if we did, there would be practically no downside to running Sorc / Bw in every group. I enjoy the fact that I can disrupt regularily and others also disrupt regularly.

On my Sorc I sacrifice 3% Magic crit to pick up 18% dodge and disrupt. I get giddy inside when I dodge Shadow warriors or disrupt Bw spells.

nolofinwe1991

Post#73 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:05 pm

if u wanna play single target sorc (and not solo sorc and other shts) this is ur only build ;)
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sor ... 5406:5407: ;)
~ Hythonia Sorc rr83 ~
~ Nolofinwe SM rr80 ~

Andr0s

Post#74 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Are the builds in this thread still valid? all of them except the latest one are from 2016.

zarh

Post#75 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:40 am

Last edited by zarh on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lefze
Suspended

Post#76 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:36 am

zarh wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:40 am Omg my eyes bleeding to see this builders .. guys should to read the spell/tatic correctly and get good website builder and read update from dev .. so i will let you know a builder ...

1- full conqueror with full genesis and good weapon with critical chance as possible.

so you know there its a lot of encounter have higher resist (dis/block) forget tanks and wp 40 are 50rr+..
the way its to debuff spirit/ willpower as you can be for a burst on the rotating
obsessive Focus spell its good but you must focus only this target for 9s and never switch .. read the spell correctly ..

there its your builds so be for to say anything just try it ...

1.067 int pot it too .. dont be scrub ..

1 - only if you well geared like i said above of this message :http://www.ror.builders/career/sorcerer ... ,5415,5418

Personally rotating : Word of Pain, Chillwind (starting to debuff with tatic ), impending doom ,(echo of power if target resist it should be up so you dont lost a lot on your burst rotating), Gloomburst, doombolt ( M2 :Focused mind should be up soon or its already so focus it with Doombolt only)
option only if you focus a target for 9s ( after word of pain use obsessive Focus 10% dmg its not bad you know ....).

2 - builder you can try it too isn't bad and its good finishing target too.
http://www.ror.builders/career/sorcerer ... ,5415,5418

Personally rotating : Word of pain, Chillwind (starting to debuff with tatic ), Impending doom (chain Echo of power if target resist it should be up so you dont lost a lot on your burst rotating), Gloomburst, HAND OF RUINS.
option only if you focus a target for 9s ( after word of pain use obsessive Focus 10% dmg its not bad you know ....).
You didn't even mention Arctic Blast or Vision of Torment. And not sure if the abilities you listed are in the exact order that you cast them, if so you should probably go ask someone for a rotation.
Rip Phalanx

zarh

Post#77 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:55 am

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Last edited by zarh on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lefze
Suspended

Post#78 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:01 pm

zarh wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:55 am
lefze wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:36 am
zarh wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:40 am Omg my eyes bleeding to see this builders .. guys should to read the spell/tatic correctly and get good website builder and read update from dev .. so i will let you know a builder ...

1- full conqueror with full genesis and good weapon with critical chance as possible.

so you know there its a lot of encounter have higher resist (dis/block) forget tanks and wp 40 are 50rr+..
the way its to debuff spirit/ willpower as you can be for a burst on the rotating
obsessive Focus spell its good but you must focus only this target for 9s and never switch .. read the spell correctly ..

there its your builds so be for to say anything just try it ...

1.067 int pot it too .. dont be scrub ..

1 - only if you well geared like i said above of this message :http://www.ror.builders/career/sorcerer ... ,5415,5418

Personally rotating : Word of Pain, Chillwind (starting to debuff with tatic ), impending doom ,(echo of power if target resist it should be up so you dont lost a lot on your burst rotating), Gloomburst, doombolt ( M2 :Focused mind should be up soon or its already so focus it with Doombolt only)

2 - builder you can try it too isn't bad and its good finishing target too.
http://www.ror.builders/career/sorcerer ... ,5415,5418

Personally rotating : Word of pain, Chillwind (starting to debuff with tatic ), Impending doom (chain Echo of power if target resist it should be up so you dont lost a lot on your burst rotating), Gloomburst, HAND OF RUINS.
You didn't even mention Arctic Blast or Vision of Torment. And not sure if the abilities you listed are in the exact order that you cast them, if so you should probably go ask someone for a rotation.
Arctic Blast ... 2s casting time ( this 2s can cost your life in SC ... ) you should do more SC i think .. i said be for to say anything just try it .. and why not enter the Vision of torment .. nut there if you know classe spells in this this game you should to know the Vision of torment can be cure by WP .. so spending Action point to be clear ..i prefer do direct damage that even be cleared ... but as you want ..
Who cares, you burstiest rotation includes both, and more times than not you get in Arctic Blast. Your rotation is basically always the same, the only flex is if you have time for Arctic, if you have time for Vision and if WoP is on CD or not. Not taking into account FM rotation there, but it follows roughly the same logic.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
zarh

Post#79 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:14 pm

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Last edited by zarh on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peterthepan3

Post#80 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:43 pm

My brother uses Arctic Blast so I'm inclined to agree with Lefze.