Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Elf] Leveling woes.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
USBombs

[Witch Elf] Leveling woes.

Post#1 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:52 pm

I find leveling as a witch elf to be incredibly tedious, so much so that I've become convinced I'm doing something wrong. It's been a long time since I played live so I don't really remember my leveling experience back then.

My grievance:

I am a level 12 WE currently. I seem to have difficulty fighting any more than one same-level mob at a time. 2 mobs I can usually handle with very little health at the end. Afterward there's a minute or so of standing still waiting for my health to come back. That minute is usually enough time for all the mobs I've killed to respawn making it difficult to make progress into a camp to kill named mobs and such. Is this kind of ability and wait time just standard or can I improve it?

My theories:

My gear isn't up to par. I don't know how much of a difference gear actually makes but maybe a lot? If that's the case how do I get better gear with PQs being broken?

Is there a particular leveling spec that's ideal? I have all of one spec point but it's worth asking.

What I'm after is a leveling experience with as little downtime as possible before I move on to kill my next mob. Is that even possible?

Ads
kweedko

Re: [Witch Elf] Leveling woes.

Post#2 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:29 pm

the mobs here kinda stronger than on off

Telen
Suspended

Post#3 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Also they aggro instantly on respawn and the range is larger.

Gerv
Banned

Post#4 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:21 pm

No it is not possible to find a leveling system that has no down time while solo. In a group being power-leveled would be your best option.
The mobs of the same level are designed to be an even fight, if you want a easy fight where you don't loose a lot of health, either, fight mobs under your level, or as you say, constantly upgrade your gear.

Have Fun!
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Telen
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:50 pm

Champs were meant as an even fight. Mobs of an equal level could be taken down with one rotation on live.

Luicetarro

Post#6 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:52 pm

Equip is an issue as well.
The higher your base-lvl, the more Def you will need for the same ammount of protection. For example you have 45% migitation atm, if you lvl up, without adding defence, you might end up with 39% suddenly. Random numbers, don't pin me on those.

redzus

Post#7 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:02 pm

Want to know how i made 7 levels a day on my WE since lv 12 ?

Keep defense with hellblaster cannon. 2-3 levels + renown on level and full influence on all areas in T2 in about a day.

Just look and hope for oder to attack a keep and shoot the darn out of them infront of keep and position your hellblaster so they cant hit it and you can shoot at the stairs on the keeps backside once the door is down and they try to engage the lord. Whiped 1 1/2 Warband solo that way.

Jaycub

Post#8 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:20 pm

You are supposed to level almost entirely through PvP, however with the low population of the server and the inevitable death of t2-3 leveling is in a seriously shitty state.

Devs really need to bring back the 10x rested level gain, and increase the xp across the board for PvE kills especially when solo. Having BO's have significant XP rewards could also solve some of the issues with slow RvR as they would always be valuable to leveling players and act as a vehicle to start or keep RvR alive.

This also only effects newer players as many veteran/established players in guilds just get powerleveled to 32 in 4-6 hours and skip the lower tiers completely.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads