Recent Topics

Ads

[dok] jewelry for healing spec

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
zak68

[dok] jewelry for healing spec

Post#1 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:30 am

hello,
i'm lvl 40/40 dok, full healing path, and currently equipped with trinkest that boast my morale buildup but now i want to try having a higher critical heal chance than my 8% ; can you suggest some jewerly or setup for the purpose ?
thank you

Ads
Ori

Re: [dok] jewelry for healing spec

Post#2 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:23 am

The Winds Impervious(3 pieces) unlock jewerly.
Ori, Orish, Orisham ...

zak68

Post#3 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:02 am

and do these increase critical heal % ?

noisestorm

Post#4 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:11 am

No they do not and you will most not get any healcrit from jewelry anyways. (Unless the Keep jewelset remains ingame and you're ridiculously lucky there)

zak68

Post#5 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:20 am

understood, tyvm.

noisestorm

Post#6 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 am

At your general question though: 4 Annihilator + Inf/Ruinshoulders, SC sword and Chalice + 2 or 5% from RR should give you 5+3+2+2+2/5 crit. On top you have your base 10% healcrit as well, so that should suffice anyways if youre close to 25% ?

Akalukz

Post#7 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:30 am

8% heal crit seems kind of low,

How are you geared (armor set) and talismans? is the 3% crit talisman in game? What about renown spec?
-= Agony =-

Nyuszika

Post#8 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:22 pm

There isnt inf with 3% heal crit for dok, from all t4 inf items, only the greenskin boots (15 heal power, willp, tougness), and the chaos chalice is usefull, all the rest is mixed with str and weapon skill. Also the ruin shoulder have str (23) and some initiative and willpower (11,13), so u need pay the cost for that 3% crit chance as a healer.

Its not exatly for this topic, but WP have one more chest (from dwarf) and one more shoulder (elf) that is perfect for heal, but doks dont :P

Ads
noisestorm

Post#9 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Even if there was Crit on the chest (which they do not have - just checked it) noone would use it together with shoulders since you lose the 5% crit from the set bonus.
Also you shouldnt give a sh*t about 23 str or not instead of whatever else stat there could be since 3% crit heavily outweighs the rest anyways.

Nyuszika

Post#10 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:39 pm

For the 5% crit set bonus u need only 4 piece, so one of it (like shoulder) u can change, if there would be a shoulder like WP have from the elf zone, than i wanna put that instead of 5 annihilator.