Recent Topics

Ads

DOK -healing-

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gachimuchi

Re: DOK -healing-

Post#21 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:30 pm

lafrot wrote: i am with u that the dok/priest was too strong.
to say its now fine for the best players, is elitits thinking.
sry dont get it, should this game not be open for masses of onlineplayers ?

not all ppl here are pro's, me including and i dont feel enought competent to come up with THE solution and i dont have to.
netherless i claim the have a opinion about it and to say it!
This folks, is the worst type of player. They want to dumb things down to their casual/"lol its just a game bro xD" skill level so they can play a class making everything boring for players who exceed this skill level. These kinds of people also seem to flash the 'elitism' card if that makes them any more relevant, as they define it as: if someone can do something better than me but I don't want to put in any effort to do it at a similar level.

The devs want to raise the skill cap of an otherwise mostly simple game, and the DoK/WP changes are the first step towards that. I'll be very interested to see what they do with KoTBs/Chosen next. If you can't handle it try an easier, more straightforward class.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Ads
lafrot

Post#22 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Gachimuchi wrote:
This folks, is the worst type of player. ...If you can't handle it try an easier, more straightforward class.
Gachimuchi wrote:
yeah, this is exactly the slyle of blaming i mean.

Gachimuchi

Post#23 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:29 pm

lafrot wrote:
Gachimuchi wrote:
This folks, is the worst type of player. ...If you can't handle it try an easier, more straightforward class.
yeah, this is exactly the slyle of blaming i mean.
Spoiler:

Toldavf

Post#24 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:42 pm

I will say the armour nerf might of gone a bit far seeing some 1200 crits on wp nowadays (before armour debuff).
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#25 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:14 am

lol... almost all of you talking about DPS DOK.... im talking about Healing.. Jeez

The only one here with common sense is Iafrot, but then again, is point of view got dismiss by the rest. Not really a surprise!
]

zabis

Post#26 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:04 am

I was talking about HEALING DOK as well, only I play it correctly, with 2 swords in my hands while smashing faces in the enemy back-line
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Dabbart

Post#27 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:47 am

Toldavf wrote:I will say the armour nerf might of gone a bit far seeing some 1200 crits on wp nowadays (before armour debuff).

Welcome to the Life of a Healer.
Azarael wrote:It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
That is the reason I love this forum. Dev's with a sense of humor, and balls.

On topic: Every back-line healing(playstyle) DoK/WP I have seen(that I don't previously know suck) seem to be performing just fine. They aren't getting blown out of the water in deaths, nor are they slacking in heal numbers. Appearances can be deceiving, but I believe based upon what I see PUGing mostly, is that far and far more WP/DoKs are attempting to run melee centric. How many of them are "experienced" running their toon this way? How many even have the necessary addon's to run a melee character?

And expecting players to "swap" stances will always end up with a majority of them just not doing so, and staying in 1 stance almost the entirety of the time. If you choose to handicap yourself by not utilizing the basic premise of your class(for WP/DoK I believe it is a stance dance with group/enemy variables determining what you do), then... Sucks to be you?

Try playing a bit differently. Massive changes to your class, maybe alter your strategy a bit? Don't just expect that you can do everything you used too, and whine now that you can't...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Gachimuchi

Post#28 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:19 am

davispeed wrote:lol... almost all of you talking about DPS DOK.... im talking about Healing.. Jeez

The only one here with common sense is Iafrot, but then again, is point of view got dismiss by the rest. Not really a surprise!
Facetanking 6 people while spam healing yourself and your group at the same time isn't my idea of an engaging playstyle. Many agree with me on that sentiment. Why do you think anyone would agree with your 'flawless' logic? You have a point of view... now why don't you try making a point?

Or just realize you're not going to accomplish anything with the caliber of posts you vomit up and don't post.

Ads
SpikyBitz

Post#29 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:12 am

Wait? DoK and WP are finally DPS healers like they were supposed to be?!? Oh **** yeah! I just recently regained ability to log in after lockout issue due to my having been connecting via PDA net on a phone, so suspect my DoK will get some attention soon. . .

Damned good job devs, on overcoming a flaw Mythic nvr did, IIRC!
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

sotora

Post#30 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:06 am

You might be disappointed by this "dps" part though when you try melee healing.