Recent Topics

Ads

Blackguard Builds

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nealio

Re: Blackguard Builds

Post#171 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:03 am

Torquemadra wrote:Ewwww shields? Sacrilege!!!!
Someone has to play the odd man out bucking the establishment.
Last edited by Nealio on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Anomanderake

Post#172 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:14 pm

I was reading the CD description: +10% crit chance is only on other players? I can’t have +25% crit chance with the tatic?
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#173 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:40 pm

It affects everyone attacking the target, yourself included
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Anomanderake

Post#174 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:59 pm

So, what's the meaning of "others" in the skill description? Sry but english isn't obviously my native language ^^

Purake - BG 7X - GoD

Nealio

Post#175 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Anomanderake wrote:So, what's the meaning of "others" in the skill description? Sry but english isn't obviously my native language ^^

It confers the 10% bonus to any other players attacking the target.
Last edited by Nealio on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tesq

Post#176 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:28 pm

yes, any persone attcked have 10% crit chance more and stack with everything you have/other may have such chosen rewamped cripple strike.

bleepo

Post#177 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Best solo spec pre RR40 and post RR40?

Solo ORVR, Solo SC

Penril

Post#178 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Can't really talk about solo RvR since i haven't done it yet, but been soloing a lot in SCs and I kinda like this spec: http://www.ror.builders/career/black-gu ... 25,890,897

Run in, use your KD on a healer or rDPS (that's why I run with 2H and not SnB, for the on-demand KD) then superpunt him back and hope the other destro kill it. Spam your heal debuff on 1 or 2 healers if possible. Use Bolstering Anger/Banish Weakness/Heal pots if in danger. Renown points go all on Parry/Disrupt.

You could go full deftard with armor talismans and a shield if you want. I run Beastlord/Dominator with Str talismans cause I often end up joining a premade (and of course my spec changes completely when that happens), and I can be way more offensive if I have 2 healers and another tank.

Ads
Anomanderake

Post#179 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:27 am

Penril wrote:Can't really talk about solo RvR since i haven't done it yet, but been soloing a lot in SCs and I kinda like this spec: http://www.ror.builders/career/black-gu ... 25,890,897

Run in, use your KD on a healer or rDPS (that's why I run with 2H and not SnB, for the on-demand KD) then superpunt him back and hope the other destro kill it. Spam your heal debuff on 1 or 2 healers if possible. Use Bolstering Anger/Banish Weakness/Heal pots if in danger. Renown points go all on Parry/Disrupt.

You could go full deftard with armor talismans and a shield if you want. I run Beastlord/Dominator with Str talismans cause I often end up joining a premade (and of course my spec changes completely when that happens), and I can be way more offensive if I have 2 healers and another tank.
What do you run for premade dps? In my guild we usually go for single party premade in sc and orvr, a full dps spec could be helpful
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

Garner

Post#180 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Anomanderake wrote:What do you run for premade dps? In my guild we usually go for single party premade in sc and orvr, a full dps spec could be helpful
For 40/40 you could go http://www.ror.builders/career/black-gu ... 20,911,913 You can replace the endless pursuit tactic for Rugged if needed. For rvr you will want to switch your offensive tactics for defensive ones. (Example of defensive tactic loadout: Anger Drives Me, Endless Pursuit, Rugged, Unstoppable Juggernaut)