Recent Topics

Ads

Blackguard Builds

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Anomanderake

Re: Blackguard Builds

Post#181 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:28 pm

@garner
That’s my actual spec XD i only blame the “waste” of hate for CD, since we usually focus all togheter a single target AoE is suboptimal. But anyway... i have some utility even if i join a zerg.
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#182 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Crimson Death is your highest damage single target attack however, in addition to the crit buff.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Penril

Post#183 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:02 pm

And it is ranged. I've gotten several kills with it on targets that were fleeing from me.

Anomanderake

Post#184 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:40 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:Crimson Death is your highest damage single target attack however, in addition to the crit buff.
I’m quite sure that enraged beating and murderos wrath can deal more damage. But i still use it because crit (15+10%).
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#185 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Enraged Beating is a 3 second channel during which you cannot auto attack. Since you have a 100% uptime AA haste, Enraged Beating can be a dps loss (though it is a good skill and does decent damage.) Murderous Wrath, I am fairly certain, does less damage straight up. Crimson Death has pretty high tooltip damage, and while MW does have 25% armor ignore, its tooltip damage is quite a bit lower. It does proc the 50% aa haste, however, which makes it good filler. Either way, should always use Crimson Death on cooldown if trying to maximize damage for yourself and party.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Anomanderake

Post#186 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 pm

I’m not totally sold to CD as damage dealer... and anyway i have to use it+EB in cooldown to maximise hate/damage ratio. That’s why i’m thinking to drop wound debuff. In order to chose an other tatic... thirst for death stack with EB?
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

Anomanderake

Post#187 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:28 am

What about a similar build? It’s all about gain hate fast and keep it hig, spam debuff+pitless strike as hate spending and then EB. +21/30% of parry and disrupt after warmup (+60% disrupt actually, if i use brutal smash with hig hate) and a decent output of damage in single target. I also have all CC. Can justify the loss of CD?

RoR.builders - Black Guard
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

Kordie

Post#188 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:06 am

L34 BG here, looking at the T4 epics, would you recommend the one that gives a movement buff or the one that gives a defensive stat buff?

Ads
Garner

Post#189 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:19 am

I used and still use Dragon's End. You will want your parry as high as possible when guarding someone as 2h spec. (You can parry guard damage)

Kordie

Post#190 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:29 am

Garner wrote:I used and still use Dragon's End. You will want your parry as high as possible when guarding someone as 2h spec. (You can parry guard damage)
Thanks. Maybe ill get both and the just use a scen shield if I need too.