Recent Topics

Ads

Failing at a WE, send help!

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Cruentus

Re: Failing at a WE, send help!

Post#21 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:44 am

Wow, thanks so much for all of the advice guys. This community is pretty amazing lol. Im defs going to give the WE a good shot and try out some of the advice above.

Thank you very much for all the assistence!

Ads
lilsabin

Post#22 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:51 am

nebelwerfer wrote:Witch elves Are not food for slayers when they Get the first move (and if they dont they just vanish).
i spent an entire nordenwatch being ganked by krima at the lighthouse i think, IT was fun fighting and i like to think i almost had her a few times.

I guess if you play slayer and spec your renown points and tactics to deal with them in particular they would be a lot easier But i dont think a lot of people do that.
what do you mean by ...they just vanish ? are u talking about that cast-stealth ?

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#23 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:28 am

Well He means If you dont have First move stagger + stealth or something to avoid and than attack and you have First move
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

nebelwerfer

Post#24 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:59 pm

lilsabin wrote:
nebelwerfer wrote:Witch elves Are not food for slayers when they Get the first move (and if they dont they just vanish).
i spent an entire nordenwatch being ganked by krima at the lighthouse i think, IT was fun fighting and i like to think i almost had her a few times.

I guess if you play slayer and spec your renown points and tactics to deal with them in particular they would be a lot easier But i dont think a lot of people do that.
what do you mean by ...they just vanish ? are u talking about that cast-stealth ?
ye!

tlitschye

Post#25 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:39 am

GIT GUD

------------

Not joking, you have a lot to learn to play as WE, as a WE YOU search the fights, so learn the enemy ways, learn the enemy skills and avoid the mainroads.

spec crit, parry, RD and CW

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=we; ... :5608:5619:

Luth

Post#26 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:03 am

Aurandilaz wrote:Most healers can't keep you up because you will be doing combat in light armour compared to the medium armour that other melee classes have. Tanks will rage at you for taking too much damage.
WE/WH have the best detaunt of all melee DDs; a player who utilizes that should be way easier to heal than the common slayer/choppa, who have the worst detaunt and are also affected by a bug that makes them even more squisher than normal (8689).

Additionally the detaunt prevents a lot of damage to the tank (as long as it is running, the tank won't get guard damage).

kok

Post#27 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:42 pm

There are 3 class that destro complain about
1)White Lion 2)Engineer 3)Shadow Warrior
You a Witch ELf are primary/easiest target for ALL OF THEM.
Remember this, your detaunt is non-range and all 3 of them can CC you from range and kill you.
Witch Elf is hard places now, my suggestion is either get a WE friend in rvr , get a premade gp or play some other class.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Krima

Post#28 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:22 pm

kok wrote:There are 3 class that destro complain about
1)White Lion 2)Engineer 3)Shadow Warrior
You a Witch ELf are primary/easiest target for ALL OF THEM.
Remember this, your detaunt is non-range and all 3 of them can CC you from range and kill you.
Witch Elf is hard places now, my suggestion is either get a WE friend in rvr , get a premade gp or play some other class.
Dump all your RR into dodge/disrupt there is a few jewls that give +2% dodge, anih boots / its possible go up to 30% it helps a bit vs rdps...who needs parry when most meele tons on order has many undefendable atacks.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#29 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:12 pm

oh please, SWs and Engis and BWs are the easiest prey for a well played WE. (that is unless they manage to jump you and have numerical superiority)

it's the WLs ruining the fun of playing a WE for me, SWs drop easily (use anti CC), BWs hardly present a problem (pop anti disrupt) and Engis are so fat and suck at running they die often enough. WL and their shitty pounce + impossibility of facing both the player AND pet and parrying both; this kills the hag. The amount of good and spooky Whs is also minuscule these days, and most slayers don't perform at all without a healer+guard; they are a minor threat, nothing compared to the Pounce of Death.

Bobbiom

Post#30 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:06 pm

For solo ganking this is the build.

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=we; ... 1:;0:0:0:0:

Put all your rr points into melee crit first, at rr45 you can max melee crit from renown.

Get full annihilator gear or 5p BL (Helm,cloak,jewel,pocket,chest), 2p anni/ruin (shoulders,gloves), 2p conq (belt and boots), any 1-2% crit dagger.

The rotation is stealth opener(ES)+PA - FP+EoIP - HS - AWx1-2 - Puncture.
Ideally you want to kill the target before they get up from HS and sometimes improvisation is needed.
You will kill pugs before they realise what happend.