Recent Topics

Ads

AOE and Witchbrew

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
tlitschye

AOE and Witchbrew

Post#1 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:27 am

Hey,

does anyone know if on the LIVE Server Witchbrew hittet all targets when you AOE?
For Example Slice with Broad Severing or OYK?

i tested it with some retard build like this:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=we; ... ;;;0:0:0:0:

But ONLY the Maintarget gets hit from WB.

Does anyone have experience with that?

Greets

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: AOE and Witchbrew

Post#2 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:38 am

I think due to the internal CD on WB, it makes sense that it only triggers ONCE per 1.5? seconds, whether you doing ST or AoE dmg.
And if what I have come to understood is correct, WB had an ICD even back on live, which would prevent it from unloading with one quick burst of AoE?
i tested it with some retard build like this:
understatement :D

roadkillrobin

Post#3 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:50 am

Should work like Tantrum or Deadly Determination, but the added ICD moast likly preventing it to trigger on more then 1 target/ICD.

Making WB only trigger on abillity dmg rather then a ICD would be a better fix imo.

Luth

Post#4 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:41 am

AoE would be a minor problem; procing it on ability and every autoattack (on a dualwield class) was way worse and got fixed:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issue ... -211888020

Panzerkasper

Post#5 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:58 am

As far as i know WB did never proc for a whole aoe instance. I can't imagine it should do whatsoever, since WE is designed as a single target DD.

WB icd in RoR is 1s:
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=15990&p=180064#p180052

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

tlitschye

Post#6 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:46 am

So lets make it clear, actually it would be consistent IF WB would procc on every target that gets hit from OYK, like the choppa tantrum, but it doesnt beacuse of the 1 sec cooldown.

Is there a chance to somehow UNFIX that?
If the slayer or choppa hit 8 people they lose all their tantrum for example

Luth

Post#7 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:06 am

tlitschye wrote: Is there a chance to somehow UNFIX that?
If the slayer or choppa hit 8 people they lose all their tantrum for example
Tantrum doesn't proc on autoattacks, is a morale and has 1 minute cooldown instead of 10 seconds. It works slightly different.

roadkillrobin

Post#8 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 am

Yeah but the idea was to make WB work more like Tantrum. Remove ICD, make it proc on abillity only instead. I think all procs in general would work much better like this instead of adding ICD to them all. I mean several tactics been rendered useless due to ICD add to procs.

Especially on AoEs

Ads
Krima

Post#9 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:42 pm

It should work on all targets... but they added some internal cooldown and
WB is useless now... not even worth sloting it.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Luth

Post#10 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Krima wrote:It should work on all targets... but they added some internal cooldown and
It had an internal cooldown on the mythic server, which was confirmed (see the already linked bug report...). To let it proc from AA + no internal cooldown means that all six WB stacks can proc in about two seconds (depending on your mainhand AA speed).
The first implementation of the slayers "reckless gamble" and choppas "hurtin' time" on RoR did proc on AA and one had not to main a slayer/choppa to notice the huge difference. It took me about 5 seconds on the dev server to see that something is wrong and another 15 minutes to find a video that showed that it proced only on ability hits. The tooltip of both abilities just says "melee attacks" which actually includes AA. Not everything is written in the tooltips unfortunatelly.