Recent Topics

Ads

[DOK] Nee d advice in healing

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
freshour
Banned

Re: [DOK] Nee d advice in healing

Post#41 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:01 am

I would say get your chance to be crit at least sub 10% for starters. Ini gear is kind of weird in that it is sorta on some sets. But you can use the 3 pc armor set and get some decent ini there, but just take the RR that reduces chance to be crit to get down to at least 10% since I think you are around 20-25% without it.. because... logic and stuff.

If you truly want to play it backline you can dump your points in heal crit but you'll explode a lot faster than you think. Biggest trick to that is knowing when/where to use AOE detaunt and that is really only through playing the class.

But the moral of the story is you don't heal when you are dead. Hence why nearly all healers aside from a few build as tanky as they can possibly be. DoK's will really only have like 650-750 WP if you don't have discipline on and that is with a pot. Our tactics kinda blow compared to a WP For healing, but our melee is better so that is the tradeoff.

Just play around with it, always take 1 pt in parry and dodge/disrupt because it is 3% of each, but rather than dumping point into those you really gotta get that chance to be crit down, I didn't believe it at first, but when I finally did it I was blown away at how good it was.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#42 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:44 am

Healcrit and reduced chance to be crit.
Dying is no option.

Skazur

Post#43 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Well, near exactly what I thought about.
Brought the chance to be critically hit on my zealot to ~1% with ini-mark.
Maybe I should simply choose this route again (FS III iirc) - but atleast it's a lil bit annoying how high someones classes burst is and I can't heal that.
I'll see - probably (way) more RR can fix this issue.

Thanks for your advice(s?).