Recent Topics

Ads

About Witch Elfes and their possible tasks

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Krima

Re: About Witch Elfes and their possible tasks

Post#71 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:08 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
Krima wrote:
Spoiler:
Find below the build i use.. I mostly play scenarios. It works also for rvr

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=we; ... :;0:0:0:0:
low rr version:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=we; ... :;0:0:0:0:
In my opinion this build got buffed after patch, players cant move after knockdown!! no more slayers, sm, whs with high parry moving down body after stun. I bind EOIP + OYK on the same key, Save that 5 bloodlust OYK + EIOP to hit:
-Charging slayers,
-You see a WH going stealth, 100% sure he will open on a caster or healer, hit OYK you will mess his crap rotation and waste his FP + EOIP
-overextended casters, healers
- Be aware of healers ressurecting a players.. OYK+EOIP the healer as soon you see the rezed player on 20% hp... thats a free kill
with frienzide mayhem, you have 32-37% crit, you will often see a double crit OYK, thats 1,5k - 2k dmg + chance to proc kisses.

Much more fun than being a bot spaming AW + witchbrew procs.
Can you elaborate this "no more move on stun"?
Also, I myself have some weird stuff going on while stunned, since my return 2 weeks ago.
Before my break, I havent noticed this but now, when I get stunned and the stun ends, I always seem to run at the exact opposite direction. Lets say you see a couple of the enemy faction and want to turn around and ride/run away.
You get a ranged knockdown/stun whatever and after it ends, I already changed the camera in the "fleeing" direction, but as soon as the cc ends, I end up moving in the totally wrong direction. I ended up dying in damn situations where I could easily flee. But the 5 meters of "WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON I RUN IN THE WRONG DIRECTION" + turning 180° again gets you up a full dotbar which you are not able to survive.

But I guess you mean"running targets after them being knocked down"
I see this also sometimes at targets who get killed in a zerg and happened to myself also. When a trillion enemies hack in my back I am dead but still running 15 feet or so before laying on the floor :)
Before, while stuned you could face any direction with your character. Lets say a WH pistol whip my WE from behind, I could just turn my character facing him and parry all his atacks.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads