Recent Topics

Ads

WE rdps spec.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
BrockRiefenstahl

Re: WE rdps spec.

Post#11 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:56 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:Broad severing hits 3.......
It does not
It does, I tested it 2 days ago! Go figure lol! :roll:

Was so happy, to do some "AoE" farming on my WE, but it still SUCKS ASS with light armour... even on high parry specc.

Ads
Coma

Post#12 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:06 am

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:
It does not

Was so happy, to do some "AoE" farming on my WE, but it still SUCKS ASS with light armour... even on high parry specc.
I've been using it for 2 week now... and it hit 9 target untill 2 days ago... I didn't use it yesterday (mostly run SC and there wasn't a need for large AoE there... will do a quick test ASAP... so unless it has been stealth nerfed/fixed it seem that there is something really strange ^^'

btw... if it has been "fixed" it is probably tiem to make a suggestion for it to be bought back to how it was until few days ago... since WE/WH really need a lot of change to break out of their current situation as the least wanted class in a WB ^^' (even pug wb kick you out from time to time... I even saw people stating that a 38 mara/sorc is better character to bring than a 40 WE in BiS ^^' ... that is really sad...)

Coma

Post#13 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:18 am

Coma wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote: It does not

I've been using it for 2 week now... and it hit 9 target untill 2 days ago... I didn't use it yesterday (mostly run SC and there wasn't a need for large AoE there... will do a quick test ASAP... so unless it has been stealth nerfed/fixed it seem that there is something really strange ^^'

btw... if it has been "fixed" it is probably tiem to make a suggestion for it to be bought back to how it was until few days ago... since WE/WH really need a lot of change to break out of their current situation as the least wanted class in a WB ^^' (even pug wb kick you out from time to time... I even saw people stating that a 38 mara/sorc is better character to bring than a 40 WE in BiS ^^' ... that is really sad...)

with great sadness... I confirm that broad severing has been returnedto 3 target per hit... goodbye WE AoE... welcomeback WBkick... :(

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#14 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:40 am

Torque, I have a question to you as long time WH:
If a player mains WH or WE and does not want to level a character for farming gold (for pots talismans resurrection costs etc.).

Would it be hurting parts of the Balance if the devs would bring it back (for farming purposes)?
I personally cant see much of a problem for RvR with a bigger number cap instead of 3.

Krima

Post#15 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Zxul wrote:
Krima wrote:
Zxul wrote:
On dok im using similar tactic (Khaine's Imbuement), and it works pretty nicely- decent dmg, ignores toughness, and can crit- it hits for 150-250 after mitigation, including on tanks. And with this spec Jugged Edge should crit much more the KI crits on dok.
JADGE EDGE dont crit.. jus tested.

its crap.. dmg from 70 - 160 thats it.
1. How often does it ticks though? There is a major difference between between 70 - 160 once per 3 sec, and 70 - 160 once per sec.
2. How much does it does on tanks? Since it doesn't scales with str, it should ignore toughness as well so be mitigated only by corp resis. And aoe dot which ticks for 70 - 160 dmg on full deftard tanks is worth quite a bit.
1 - every 3 secs, = 3 ticks = crap
2, it hits tanks for 60,90 dmg...this is my WE, 1000 str, BIS gear..I dont think is worth, hiting tanks even full deftard for 60 every 3 segs.. dmg is a joke.

lets forget about aoe WE, it doesnt work Jadge edge, slice, broad severing its all crap... lets focus on single target burst.
I play the following build http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=we; ... :;0:0:0:0: and the only AOE combo I see viable on the WE is the 5 bloodlust OYK + IOP followed by moral 2 web of shadows thats a guarantee 2k - 4k (needs 2 gcd) dmg in a huge area, Its hard to land the combo.
I have a video of me geting 5 deathblow at once with this combo..I'll upload when possible.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

shaggyboomboom

Post#16 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:11 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:
It does not

what i meant is that it does not hit 3 but 9

Coma

Post#17 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:22 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote: It does not

what i meant is that it does not hit 3 but 9
tested again a few hours ago... it is back to 3 target only... don't know exactly when it was... "fixed"