Recent Topics

Ads

WE might

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
roadkillrobin

Re: WE might

Post#21 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:45 am

The class was alot harder to play back then.
Kisses were actually an attack that gave you the current passive buff for 30 seconds. This meant you couldn't really open with CC which gave the the defender a chance to turn around, which also meant you had to use Fainted Possitioning as a WE in backstab build. It also meant that the kisses were defendeble from block/parry so that was 10 seconds without the specific procs which in general was 30% of your dps output.

Ads
stillwaterww

Post#22 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Oh yeah Death Night :D Let's steal some children :D :D
Iobel - SO // Miae - BG // Sorrowstrike - WE // Happyjumping - WL // Ishaisa - DoK

maggii

Post#23 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Krima wrote:All of these fits the Witch Elf lore and archetype...
All this stuff could still be around.. but instead of removing it would be a good idea just to balance the %numbers.
Funny how.. WE had armor debuff before now WLs has it on medium armor
Witchbrew was Spiritual Dmg synergying with wracking pains and now does corp dmg.
Aurandilaz wrote:man I bet back then Witch Elves ate classes like WL for breakfeast instead of the current roleplaying as catfood. :D
I wonder why they changed WB from Spirit to Corp, why ruin a good Dark Elf Spirit dmg synergy?
yes.. i wonder too, oh wait, who plays what now ? :roll:
Isak Malek R.i.P [2003-2013]

Valfaros

Post#24 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:39 pm

Spoiler:
Atropik wrote:Extracted with Wayback Machine

http://web.archive.org/web/200809280202 ... db.com:80/

Lots of interesting stuff can be found there, like racial DE +5% crit tactic, BW immolatioan tree with armor debuff but without WoP analog, old gimped mara etc. Original Mythic veiw on how classes supposed to work is precious.
Oh yeah good old stuff on there for almost all classes. Missing the old Harbinger and the old Transference^^

https://imgur.com/a/Qevtv
That's some OP stuff right there for WE. I guess going for armor wasn't such a secure option as it is now.