Recent Topics

Ads

WE might

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
vianiznice

Re: WE might

Post#11 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Do want that Pierce Armor version!

Ads
vouzou

Post#12 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:58 pm

i remember that WE was my first class played on live until nerf. I agree WE was a killing machine she could kill anything that she was focus in. It deserved a nerf but that was more than a nerf. It was the worst think they ever did to this game, they almost erased the class. it supposed that this class should be in his pick after leaving stealth maiking the most dmg. Mythic did that at the beggining, unmitigable procs from kisses that could crit was the main problem that could ad too much on dmg plus the same at openers. At the end they remove everything leaving only dust nerfing not only what it had to be nerfed but some other abilities that think they were OP. And at the end all was laughing "ohh look a WE just poped out of stealth".
Korthian Dok of Phalanx
Korthi Wp of Zerg

Nidwin

Post#13 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:40 am

That's nothing compared to kisses chain proccing kisses and one-shotting pukes. And that was supposed to have been tested in the final BETA.

WE needed a nerf but not as big as the usual Mythic nerf. The worst part is that the WE never got rebalanced upwards while Mythic produced more new armor sets making the WE lag more and more behind.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#14 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:38 am

Spoiler:
Atropik wrote:
Spoiler:
Famous video with over 30k views. Take a look on Slice crit damage, it might come to 2k, in 1.2 Slice base damage was significantly nerfed, exactly that move in a couple with putting Increased Pain in Treachury and SE+PA being reworked/removed made WE - AW spam bot.
Tropik was also known as a famous Bathing in Blood tactic exploiter, BiB could stack up to several times and could also crit, so WE could have a lot of self heals near to any PvE spot

Give this back ASAP
. WE is even Shittier for farming than WH (AoE specced) that means WE is by far the shittiest option for Talisman/Pots Farming
Check your entitlement. You're having a discussion about WE's, if you want something then your option is to play a WE to RR40 and post in the balance forum and follow the guidelines there.

Rapture

Post#15 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Nidwin wrote:That's nothing compared to kisses chain proccing kisses and one-shotting pukes. And that was supposed to have been tested in the final BETA.

WE needed a nerf but not as big as the usual Mythic nerf. The worst part is that the WE never got rebalanced upwards while Mythic produced more new armor sets making the WE lag more and more behind.
Yes I agree with you but what I would love to see even if it's just one time a Witch elf war band night 24 WEs going on a murderous rampage :lol:

Nidwin

Post#16 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:36 am

@Rapture

Not 24 WE's full warband but 4 * 4WE's + 2 DoK/Zealot for heals and rezzes, sure, count me in.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#17 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:48 am

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
Spoiler:
Atropik wrote:
Spoiler:
Famous video with over 30k views. Take a look on Slice crit damage, it might come to 2k, in 1.2 Slice base damage was significantly nerfed, exactly that move in a couple with putting Increased Pain in Treachury and SE+PA being reworked/removed made WE - AW spam bot.
Tropik was also known as a famous Bathing in Blood tactic exploiter, BiB could stack up to several times and could also crit, so WE could have a lot of self heals near to any PvE spot

Give this back ASAP
. WE is even Shittier for farming than WH (AoE specced) that means WE is by far the shittiest option for Talisman/Pots Farming
Check your entitlement. You're having a discussion about WE's, if you want something then your option is to play a WE to RR40 and post in the balance forum and follow the guidelines there.
Who edited my post + I play a WE as I mentioned in the thread... WE PvE is for sure the least thing devs would invest their time on, so why even bother with a balance thread?
When players post such things, the "big players" come and tell us its not necessary and we have more important stuff to do.

vouzou

Post#18 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:51 pm

Maybe the devs cna make a special event restore all the might of WE for a weekend just for fun. Ohhh my i missed WE!!!!
Korthian Dok of Phalanx
Korthi Wp of Zerg

Ads
stillwaterww

Post#19 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:28 am

vouzou wrote:Maybe the devs can make a special event restore all the might of WE for a weekend just for fun. Ohhh my i missed WE!!!!
Seconded and we can call it "The Night of Blood"

Luckily the great people at white dwarf foresaw this event coming in the deranged scriblings made centuries before by a lord of change and decided to give the future developers of this server some inspirational lore to go with this allready awesome event.
https://www.scribd.com/document/2274293 ... P-Scenario
Iobel - SO // Miae - BG // Sorrowstrike - WE // Happyjumping - WL // Ishaisa - DoK

Telen
Suspended

Post#20 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:20 am