Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Elf] Some Witch Elf questions

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wiscel

[Witch Elf] Some Witch Elf questions

Post#1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Just returned to playing the Witch Elf now that the Squiggy is RR70 I noticed a few things:

- in stealth Engineer turrets start firing immeditatley
- when sliding down a hillside you can't enter stealth
- also on live when you used Agile Escape you could go into stealth during the jumpback, but it doesn't work.

Are these all bugs, or are they intended on RoR?
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ads
Krima

Re: [Witch Elf] Some Witch Elf questions

Post#2 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:42 pm

All of the above is happening, I can confirm.

The sliding down on a hillside, sometimes it happens to me when there is a small bump...or when you dont touch the ground anymore...it interrupts the chaneling of stealth.

maybe is time to open bugtracker on engie turrets..I personaly havent tested yet..but once in stealth the turrets keeps firing.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Sulorie

Post#3 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:44 pm

wiscel wrote:Just returned to playing the Witch Elf now that the Squiggy is RR70 I noticed a few things:

- also on live when you used Agile Escape you could go into stealth during the jumpback, but it doesn't work.

This is actually no bug but (currently) the way it works in ROR. You can't use abilities, when in the air. Sliding down hillsides might be similar to falling down.

Pets often keep attacking you, despite stealth. Lions sometimes keep attacking but mostly they turn back.
Dying is no option.

Panzerkasper

Post#4 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:46 pm

wiscel wrote:Just returned to playing the Witch Elf now that the Squiggy is RR70 I noticed a few things:

1. Pets (including turrets) can just track you if they are order to attack you before you got into stealth). Also Engi has proximity alert tactic.

2. Cant cast things during jump/fall/kick

Also, dont even try going into stealth with a DoT on you. It will knock you out of the hide with a chance of 99% :roll:
WE/WH are definitly the biggest losers of the dot changes made some patches ago.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#5 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Panzerkasper wrote:WE/WH are definitly the biggest losers of the dot changes made some patches ago.
Can you, in short, explain: what changes were made, please?
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Panzerkasper

Post#6 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:58 pm

SilverWF wrote:
Panzerkasper wrote:WE/WH are definitly the biggest losers of the dot changes made some patches ago.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=23340

Basically every dot tick has a chance (i think it is actually 25% iirc) to bring you out of stealth wich just throws your class mechanic in the garbage bin in every fight where just a little aoe is cast into the realm.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Krima

Post#7 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:02 pm

SilverWF wrote:
Dots can break steath now..Each tick has a % chance to break stealth
+ removal of CW

Playing WE/WH requires skill now... :twisted:
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Oh, thanks a lot.
Looks interesting. But DOT's can be dodged, parried or disrupted, right?
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Ads
Panzerkasper

Post#9 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:33 am

SilverWF wrote:Oh, thanks a lot.
Looks interesting. But DOT's can be dodged, parried or disrupted, right?
If the first tick is defended, the DoT doesn't apply at all. Every further tick can be individually defended. Resulting in things like Boiling blood actually having to bypass two instances of disrupt. I can't prove it, but im pretty sure it was not this way back on live.

Also, I never really paid attention to it, but a mate said that even defended dot ticks can dismount you, wich Im also pretty sure hasn't been this way on live. Don't know for sure about Stealth beeing broken with defended ticks, but i guess its the same.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Miszczu5647

Post#10 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:23 am

Panzerkasper wrote: Also, I never really paid attention to it, but a mate said that even defended dot ticks can dismount you, wich Im also pretty sure hasn't been this way on live. Don't know for sure about Stealth beeing broken with defended ticks, but i guess its the same.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23697&start=20

Tell your mate to test it and if he is right to put it on bugtracker.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen