Recent Topics

Ads

WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
chakzo

Re: WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Post#21 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:00 am

So any tips/bulds against guardian WL around ?

when i was talking riposte i meant normal tanks/dps :D

trying stagger player -> kill pet asap -> hope for the elf dont kite much

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#22 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:14 am

chakzo wrote:So any tips/bulds against guardian WL around ?

I throw my hands in the air and bow before the superior class design that of a pokemon master. :D
You could probably win 1v1 against the pet, or again the player, but when they come both at you, there is abysmal chance of surviving the first KD and insane burst.
I remember some extremely lucky victories where I somehow manage to kill the player before the pet tears my healthbar to zero.
Even if you survive initial first seconds, and manage to pot and detaunt, focusing the pet allows the player to kill you, but your only chance is at killing the player before the pet finishes the masters job.

Nidwin

Post#23 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:16 am

I don't know.
Restoration pot, focus on the toon and not the cat, and don't use your KD before the toon is half life. Against a WL it's who jumps on who case me thinks.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Atropik

Post#24 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:01 am

Leonine Frenzy is a blessing, so make sure of taking it away, that simple move reduses pet dmg by half.

Brutal pounce is a delayed pet command, and yd better stay away whenever you see it being buffed, that way wl will have to spend 1.14 - 1.4 second more on getting you down.

After rd being removed, wl leaves we zero chances in 1/1 combat, im talking about conq geared not brainless quardian specced wl with pots, he can liretaly toy with we. Nevertheless, we can escape anytime before she wasted her cd's away.
Nicelook | Obey

rngvp

Post#25 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 pm

I'm curious.. why WE are not running hd? It's an obvious choice with WB but with sac stab no one seems to use it. Is there another class that has a better option or is PA too good to not use?

Separate question.. Do Masterful treachery, ToB, and flanking all stack? and if so would it be worth it to replace IP or BF with one of those?

Miszczu5647

Post#26 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:54 pm

rngvp wrote:I'm curious.. why WE are not running hd? It's an obvious choice with WB but with sac stab no one seems to use it. Is there another class that has a better option or is PA too good to not use?
Miszczu5647 wrote:http://www.ror.builders/career/witch-el ... ,5606,5612

Not a spec I want to but I am testing sacrificial stab (snare is great) and buffed Kiss of Doom (rather medicor still).
"No one" is a little overextended ;)
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#27 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:06 pm

rngvp wrote:I'm curious.. why WE are not running hd? It's an obvious choice with WB but with sac stab no one seems to use it. Is there another class that has a better option or is PA too good to not use?

Separate question.. Do Masterful treachery, ToB, and flanking all stack? and if so would it be worth it to replace IP or BF with one of those?
You don't really need it for solo or pug. There is only few cases where you would need it and that cases are easily avoidable.

What does mean "stack"? They adds to each other, so +15% and +15% would give you +30%
But going full glass cannon is pretty risky, you know...

Miszczu5647, you broke the forum! :lol:
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Miszczu5647

Post#28 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:20 pm

SilverWF wrote:Miszczu5647, you broke the forum! :lol:
What do you mean? GM do precisely what he means too... sometimes... or not... that depends.. :D

Do not answer. This is WE topic after all.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Ads
rngvp

Post#29 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote:
Miszczu5647 wrote:http://www.ror.builders/career/witch-el ... ,5606,5612

Not a spec I want to but I am testing sacrificial stab (snare is great) and buffed Kiss of Doom (rather medicor still).
"No one" is a little overextended ;)
Apologies, I just meant in the context of this forum post.. I haven't seen anyone link a build that used it.

rngvp

Post#30 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:42 pm

SilverWF wrote:

You don't really need it for solo or pug. There is only few cases where you would need it and that cases are easily avoidable.

What does mean "stack"? They adds to each other, so +15% and +15% would give you +30%
But going full glass cannon is pretty risky, you know...

Miszczu5647, you broke the forum! :lol:
15%+15%+15% = 45% if they all stack. Do you think 1 15% tactic is better than Brute Force or Increased Pain?

WE is always glass cannon methinks :lol: