Recent Topics

Ads

WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Atropik

Re: WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Post#61 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:59 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:I have some sugestions for Slice and EB comming soon in the ballance forums.
Can't wait to have a look
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
Hastykrasty

Post#62 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:33 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:I have some sugestions for Slice and EB comming soon in the ballance forums.
Are the balance forums going to be moderated or are the new proposals left to themself?
I don't see much movement in that forum lately, sadly.

If I am not wrong there was an interesting thread about WH/WEs seals/elixirs improvements (made by aurandilaz if i remember correctly) but I don't know its results, nothing changed I suppose.
Suffer Not The Eretic To Live

Spierron

Post#63 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:49 am

ToXoS wrote: WE needs a good finisher that's for sure, because right now it's just sad.
They have each their advantages, you just have to learn how to use them :roll:
Slice and EB are good ;) some sugestions on Broad Severing and Enveloping Shadows could be better.
Hastykrasty wrote: If I am not wrong there was an interesting thread about WH/WEs seals/elixirs improvements (made by aurandilaz if i remember correctly) but I don't know its results, nothing changed I suppose.
nothing has changed, no one has proposed a change on EoB/VHS after thread locked

roadkillrobin

Post#64 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:30 pm

Lets just say my ideas is going to be more based on a full build rather then individual performance of those skills.

The sugestion are goin to be apliceble to WH aswell. And this is goin to be more about opeining up the two classes to more styles of playing rather then the single role the classes have atm.

Unfurtunely my vision of class roles in the game tends to clash with the people making the actuall descission here so don't have any high hopes of anything even going past the suggestion tbh.

Ravenfox

Post#65 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:39 pm

RIght now I'm black lotus blade/sacrificial stab increased pain and heart seeker

WE don't have any good finishes I believe because it isn't mythic like:
I specifically remember puncture hitting for 4 times + kiss procs the animation is a total of 4 hits aswell but its only hitting for twice on my screen

Heart Render (so I'm told) wounds debuff isn't working properly in my belief it; it makes 0 sense for the wounds debuff to reduce maximum HP especially when puncture is supposed to hit x4 aswell(so I'm told this is how it works)(like rocket science (this is simples ****)) - wounds debuff is supposed to be raw flat hp damage I was just told otherwise

ALL of the slotted finishers offer utility and our current finishers just suck if you have proof please post on the bug tracker and get your chance at a mount

roadkillrobin

Post#66 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Wounds debuff happening post damage kinda defeats the purpose a bit.
All wounds debuff work counter productive like that. The one time it makes a difference is when target is healed up to full and then bursted again.

A workaround of this would be to add wounds debuff at the bottom instead of the top.
Example, 6000hp and wounds debuff for 120 kills the player if reaching 120 of 6000 hp instead of 0 of 5880. This way it would always be relevant.

Ravenfox

Post#67 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:36 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:Wounds debuff happening post damage kinda defeats the purpose a bit.
All wounds debuff work counter productive like that. The one time it makes a difference is when target is healed up to full and then bursted again.

A workaround of this would be to add wounds debuff at the bottom instead of the top.
Example, 6000hp and wounds debuff for 120 kills the player if reaching 120 of 6000 hp instead of 0 of 5880. This way it would always be relevant.
i was thinking its called wounds stat so it should just be raw damage uncritable and when the ailment ends they can be healed back to full I prolly misunderstood u

roadkillrobin

Post#68 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Ravenfox wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:Wounds debuff happening post damage kinda defeats the purpose a bit.

i was thinking its called wounds stat so it should just be raw damage uncritable and when the ailment ends they can be healed back to full I prolly misunderstood u
My math were a bit of there, 120 wouds debuff on 6000hp would be 4800 max hp instead of 5880.

You're correct about the, once ailment are gone they can go back to full hp.
But lets says target takes 500 dmg then get hit by a 80 wounds debuff. Those 500 dmg are then just nullfied.
By adding the 80 wounds debuff at the other end of the hp bar so that you die when reaching 800 hp rather then 0, it would always be relevent. Also lets say the target is at 2500 hp out 6000 and get hit by 120 wounds debuff. Then that debuff have no functional use unless target would get healed above 4800.

Ads
shebali

Post#69 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:06 pm

If I were you, I would not waste my time until the almost 30% damage from live has returned.

Here is what 250 bonus damage from Live looks like.

Normal damage from Live with the same Stats as current RoR with 250 bonus damage. Very common to do 1600-1800 AW damage on most targets. Auto attacks Hit 800-900 with 57 dps weapons while still having mitigated damage. While RoR 800 is max damage if target has zero mitigation.

RoR bonus damage and when attacking targets you are missing around 30% damage on targets. Highs being from 1300-1500.

Damage from all attacks are missing a large amount of damage. Full spec AW hits for 1400-1500. In the pictures I have I was not full spec back from live and still doing easy 1600-1800.

TLDR- This is not live nor will the WE's damage return. Other classes are much better at MDPS.

1.SW
2.WL
3.WH
4.Mara
5.WE

Mavella

Post#70 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:35 am

That critical hit bonus!