Recent Topics

Ads

WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Spierron

Re: WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Post#101 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:23 am

you can always make a burst but yes it will be weaker but enough to kill any class, for solo all build work anyway.

Ads
Miszczu5647

Post#102 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:58 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:56 am
Miszczu5647 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:56 am
Sulorie wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:39 am You suggest a spec without crit dmg tactic?
Not to mention other great skills you skip.
Then your brain will scream in pain when i show you what i am currently running ;)
http://www.ror.builders/career/witch-el ... ,5613,5606
Spoiler:

I guess you stack parry and try to outlast your opponent in 1vs1 engagements. :)
Something like that. With PA buff my parry is around 52%. But with 1038 str dmg is quite good also. And it comes from a lot of different sources. Skill, aa, WB proc, riposte proc, kiss proc, wracking pain tick, subjugator dagger proc. A lot of dmg in short period of time. Some of them are magic - corporeal or spiritual and it helps a lot also. For physical dmg there is elixir of insane power.
For caster I have silence (also 3 sec like KD). Against melee - disarm, 4 sec duration. Ofc it leave me open against SW and engi. But.... half SW tries assault stance against me. Engi - if he is in dps mode he will be rather soft. If more defensive his dmg will be to low to kill me before I escape.
All above ofc is average scenario. I meet few exceptional players who made me feel like ..... you know what I want to say ;)
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Stinkyweed

Post#103 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Miszczu5647,

I've been running very similar on my baby WE, so I don't explode every time I am not stealthed. I tried most builds (for what my renown allows), and keep falling back to this one. What is your Stat and renown prioroty? Do you solo or typically run in groups? Does not having the KD effect you much?
I opted for full MERC right now for the extra ability point and the +5% parry (~60% parry), but my STR is sitting at 850-880 depending on potion or liniment. I am thinking once I hit 40, that I should mix/match for higher STR to lessen opponents parry.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Miszczu5647

Post#104 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Stinkyweed wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:38 pm Miszczu5647,

I've been running very similar on my baby WE, so I don't explode every time I am not stealthed. I tried most builds (for what my renown allows), and keep falling back to this one. What is your Stat and renown prioroty? Do you solo or typically run in groups? Does not having the KD effect you much?
I opted for full MERC right now for the extra ability point and the +5% parry (~60% parry), but my STR is sitting at 850-880 depending on potion or liniment. I am thinking once I hit 40, that I should mix/match for higher STR to lessen opponents parry.
I take me WE if I am in mood for solo. Here are my items: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... me=Sruula#
As you see 3conq+3domi (double str and double wounds bonus). 3 genesis of warrior + 1 genesis of undying +skaven ring (parry, str, wounds). 45 lvl offensive dagger as main and subjugator as off hand.
Renown: max parry, deft defender, one or two lvl in crit. Rest in str and wounds (if needed).
Stats priority: parry, str, wounds.
With WB you don't need to push for str cap at all cost - skill don't scale with str but with mastery (so your opponents don't add toughness to theirs defense).
Be a friend with potions - I use instant 1,5k renown potion (coz they cheap), 18 sec 3600 hp hot potion and 1,5 dmg absorb potions (easy access to bats lvl 31-35 in BC = 150 lvl main ingredient, ofc if you have butcherer).

KD (both) is great but... this is not build for max burst. You need to work a little harder to get db. Manage with your kiss depending on situation - kiss of betrayal is great for longer fights.
As a bonus I will add that it's easier to fight rampage slayers with this build. Keep him clean until rampage then agile escape. Apply enfebling strike, apply disarm when immune fade off. You will keep him "closed" longer than with kd.
Against WH - use wracking pain as first skill, with current stealth breaking mechanics you have chance to break it before he jumps on you.
Against WL - use all your pots and be perfect with positioning. Keep him and his pet in front of you. Lot's of them become to much eager to kill when they see WE and forget that they hit harder from behind. For those wl´s who remember about that.... "respawn" is also very important skill in WE arsenal. ;)
Anything else?
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Atropik

Post#105 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:38 pm Anything else?
Would like to read some eta on dealing vs SW/engi/healers xd
Nicelook | Obey

Miszczu5647

Post#106 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Atropik wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:31 pm
Miszczu5647 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:38 pm Anything else?
Would like to read some eta on dealing vs SW/engi/healers xd
Ok, I will bait :P

There are two types of healer - those who know and those who don't know what detaunt is. With BLB+kisses (death and betrayal) it is possible to kill first one. Seconds one you leave and let them go.

SW - half of them now are assault so fight with them like with melee.

Range SW and engi - between sacrifice rewarded and absorb potions you can enter melee distance. Spamming throwing dagger with kiss of betrayal works nice.
Ofc you can not forget about feinted positioning, fleet-footed, flee+AP potions.

But you already known this.... I saw you how you dealt with all kind of order chars.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Wdova

Post#107 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 am

Its been 6 months or maybe even more since I touched my WE, so maybe some things changes since than.

Personaly for me Witchbrew spec was most universal overal. You could cut thru tanks thanks to witchbrew, kiss procs, wracking pain dot, You could kill any healer off guard with incoming and outgoing heal debuffs and still have lots of tools to fight against the rest(-25% crit tactic for 9s, 600 dmg absorb tactic, 90 wounds debuff from HRT(should be increased significaly to at least 130-150)

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=we; ... :5608:5619:

Than You play with tactics for different situations. Against ranged fleet footed with 25% speed tactic is esential as gap closer.
Against high crit melee chars, 25% crit debuff for 9s and 600 absorb tactics are more than handy.
Against tanks You swap for jagged edge for 4th(Witchbrew, kiss proc, wracking pain dot) non physical dmg, kiss of doom for minor self heal and Taste of Blood for 15% dmg increase.

I personaly dont like typical ganking spec with PA,EOP and max treachery, because if You somehow miss Your opener, 30s on elixir of insane power is too long CD.

It really depends on playstyle and to be honest, the times when WEs were able to kill someone during KD is long over(When nerf train hit the WE class until Doomforge, Warpforge sets were released)
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Miszczu5647

Post#108 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:05 am

Spoiler:
Wdova wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 am Its been 6 months or maybe even more since I touched my WE, so maybe some things changes since than.

Personaly for me Witchbrew spec was most universal overal. You could cut thru tanks thanks to witchbrew, kiss procs, wracking pain dot, You could kill any healer off guard with incoming and outgoing heal debuffs and still have lots of tools to fight against the rest(-25% crit tactic for 9s, 600 dmg absorb tactic, 90 wounds debuff from HRT(should be increased significaly to at least 130-150)

Than You play with tactics for different situations. Against ranged fleet footed with 25% speed tactic is esential as gap closer.
Against high crit melee chars, 25% crit debuff for 9s and 600 absorb tactics are more than handy.
Against tanks You swap for jagged edge for 4th(Witchbrew, kiss proc, wracking pain dot) non physical dmg, kiss of doom for minor self heal and Taste of Blood for 15% dmg increase.

I personaly dont like typical ganking spec with PA,EOP and max treachery, because if You somehow miss Your opener, 30s on elixir of insane power is too long CD.

It really depends on playstyle and to be honest, the times when WEs were able to kill someone during KD is long over(When nerf train hit the WE class until Doomforge, Warpforge sets were released)
Envenomed Blade+Septic Blade? Very unusual. How this is working for you? If I read tooltip correctly this tactic will reduce 30% crit to 22,5%. Is it worth to lose dmg for that?
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Ads
Wdova

Post#109 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 11:05 am
Spoiler:
Wdova wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 am Its been 6 months or maybe even more since I touched my WE, so maybe some things changes since than.

Envenomed Blade+Septic Blade? Very unusual. How this is working for you? If I read tooltip correctly this tactic will reduce 30% crit to 22,5%. Is it worth to lose dmg for that?
Does it rally scale that bad? I thought if Frenzied Mayhem increase you crit chance by 3%(not by 3% of your total crit chance) why would septic blade debuff 25% should be counted differently? (Only 25% of total crit chance insted of full 25%?)
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Sulorie

Post#110 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Wdova wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 4:04 pm Does it rally scale that bad? I thought if Frenzied Mayhem increase you crit chance by 3%(not by 3% of your total crit chance) why would septic blade debuff 25% should be counted differently? (Only 25% of total crit chance insted of full 25%?)
This is how it was on live and why nobody took the tactic.
Dying is no option.