Recent Topics

Ads

WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
repel
Game Artist

Re: WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Post#71 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:20 am

shebali wrote: Normal damage from Live with the same Stats as current RoR with 250 bonus damage. Very common to do 1600-1800 AW damage on most targets. Auto attacks Hit 800-900 with 57 dps weapons while still having mitigated damage. While RoR 800 is max damage if target has zero mitigation.
seems we play on different servers

Apache SH

Ads
shebali

Post#72 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:13 am

You are RR 80 and hidden levels. I was comparing two exact same things. In both screen shots the RR is the same, power level is the same, types of weapons were the same. You are still hitting less than I was at RR50's. The target you are hitting has nothing left to give and fully debuffed and I bet it is a slayer. Also, still 20% less than what I posted while I was RR 50's on live, it could be higher but crit has a variance of 15%.

roadkillrobin

Post#73 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:28 am

Toughness works slighty different here and don't quote me on this but I think flat dmg modifers does aswell.

Parvuns BO Shut Yer Face videos kinda indicates that +dmg modifes worked slightly differant then on RoR.

shebali

Post#74 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:47 am

roadkillrobin wrote:Toughness works slighty different here and don't quote me on this but I think flat dmg modifers does aswell.

Parvuns BO Shut Yer Face videos kinda indicates that +dmg modifes worked slightly differant then on RoR.
Everything is working fine in relation to damage modifiers. Math on everything works out 100%. The base damage is the issue, or however come up with it. Now, it is possible melee power does not work as in live or something else. I just know people looking for buffs on this class, it is not likely to happen.

Also, with toughness I test on mobs without toughness or armor. So, that is not an issue. I am 100% fine with how things are. Just trying to help people get a clear picture. I will say it is fun hitting for 2.2k and 1200 non crit on another melee class.

roadkillrobin

Post#75 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 am

Not saying it's not working out. Just saying some stuffs looks like math is calculated in a diffrent mather. How else would a non crit 700 base dame turn into a 3000 crit with 30+15+25+10% dmg modifier?

Aurandilaz

Post#76 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:55 am

Aren't the sets here slightly more defensive as well? Like maybe Anni/Conq give somewhat better defences than their live counterparts?
Not to mention we don't have as many crit multipliers like on live where almost every class could increase their crit sizes.
Meleepower is also somewhat trickier to find IMO compared to basic STR hoarding.

And not sure if toughness gives slightly better results here than on live where it was mostly forgotten in favour of stacking armour.

roadkillrobin

Post#77 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:10 am

The defensive part of sets doesn't really mather that much in terms of raw damage except for toughness as it's the only thing thats gonna alter the ressault here. Less chance of being crit and parry etz only affects quantity not the quallity of the hits, only toughness does. So base damage is either lower, dmg mulitipliers works different or toughness raw number is improved.

Might been a ninja nerf to AW/Torment trying to get more out of Slize/RS or Fervor/EB. It's not like AW/Torment spam builds been very encouraged from the Dev side. But thats just some wild conspirical toughts.

shebali

Post#78 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:21 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:The defensive part of sets doesn't really mather that much in terms of raw damage except for toughness as it's the only thing thats gonna alter the ressault here. Less chance of being crit and parry etz only affects quantity not the quallity of the hits, only toughness does. So base damage is either lower, dmg mulitipliers works different or toughness raw number is improved.

Might been a ninja nerf to AW/Torment trying to get more out of Slize/RS or Fervor/EB. It's not like AW/Torment spam builds been very encouraged from the Dev side. But thats just some wild conspirical toughts.
The damage is lower on everything the same amount. So, auto attacks , knockdown, PA, AW are all around 30% lower. Something was changed how damage works for them.

With this said RA hits hard but the move is weak over all. I have had it hit for 1k per attack fully debuffed target, so twice per second seems ok. But, with that said you don't do auto attack damage and still less damage than AW spam or any other dps.

Ads
Joshwa70

Post#79 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:43 pm

I new to the class but it seems to me it's all about critical and multipliers. I am running about 770 str....with tob flanking ip and fm. I critical a 40 IB yesterday in an sc for 2072 with a pa.
Usually I have alot of 1200 -1400 aw. I'm all critical atm. Just my 2 cents.

Danord
Suspended

Post#80 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Joshwa70 wrote:I new to the class but it seems to me it's all about critical and multipliers. I am running about 770 str....with tob flanking ip and fm. I critical a 40 IB yesterday in an sc for 2072 with a pa.
Usually I have alot of 1200 -1400 aw. I'm all critical atm. Just my 2 cents.
Buff from sc most likely..... That 2k+ Pa