Recent Topics

Ads

WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Joshwa70

Re: WE's: Post/Discuss your current spec/build

Post#81 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:10 pm

I agree.. didn't have time too see what all happened. Either way without tob and flanking it's down to like a 1400 point hit.

Ads
sunnyray

Post#82 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:55 am

Some routine test results to share. I can be wrong, so you can give your feedback.

First:
Brute force (BF) is around 7% of my dmg only (empirical testing). So decided to remove it.
The drop in damage is not that significant, the problem is parry.
The parry rate of enemies who stack parry was like 20-30, however without BF the value increased more than 10%.
So don't do it. You won't be able to kill a dps tank or riposte slayer. Had to run from encounters, which are usually not that challenging. I have attacked even the same players I had no problems with.

Second:
Next are the daggers. Don't use two subjugator daggers. With two subjugator daggers the % of subjugator proc from total dmg dealt = 3%. And now dramatic moment, with one subjugator dagger (which is obviously an offhand for AA), the % is still 3%. So the only concern I have now: will the rr45 dagger provide that additional 3% or not. Otherwise the 1130 medals will be a waste.

I guess this is it. Nothing spectacular.

Arelion

Post#83 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:27 am

sunnyray wrote:With two subjugator daggers the % of subjugator proc from total dmg dealt = 3%. And now dramatic moment, with one subjugator dagger (which is obviously an offhand for AA), the % is still 3%.
:lol: :lol: :lol: 8th grade math

Loans

Post#84 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:38 am

So what is better: 2 x subj weapons or 1 conq. weapon + subj ?

sunnyray

Post#85 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:44 am

Loans wrote:So what is better: 2 x subj weapons or 1 conq. weapon + subj ?
I can provide you an answer in 1-2 weeks. I am 50 medals from second conq weapon.
Then I need at least 1M dmg of RVR and probably I will have an answer.

So far as I mentioned Subj as an offhand gives you 3% of dmg just as a proc. It was tested on more than 3M dmg, 3 weeks of rvr and no PVE at all. So I am pretty sure about the number.

Now I am skeptical if 1 DPS of the conq weapon can beat that.
However all or at least absolute majority of high level WE's on server run with 2xconq

Panzerkasper

Post#86 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:48 am

sunnyray wrote:However all or at least absolute majority of high level WE's on server run with 2xconq
That may be, because SCs are a pain in the ass and the weapons are quite expensive. ;)
Most will more likely play open, because its more rewarding.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Mavella

Post#87 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:24 pm

I think people underestimate procs in WE dps profile. I'd use fastest main hand well (t4 inf with 1.8 speed or harbinger with 2.0 speed and subj offhand for proc. More kisses/witchbrew(I know I've) /weapon procs with ToB up is no joke. You're not going to alter your AW numbers much but you'll be adding alot more AAs and procs. You can get the AAA number down to pretty insane levels with the right gear/spec.

stillwaterww

Post#88 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Does weaponspeed really give an noticable boost? Seeing as all procs like kisses and WB have been given a ICD? I know the offhand dmg is a %proc on mainhand, but I dont see many other reasons for equipping a faster mainhand.
Iobel - SO // Miae - BG // Sorrowstrike - WE // Happyjumping - WL // Ishaisa - DoK

Ads
Panzerkasper

Post#89 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:04 pm

stillwaterww wrote:Does weaponspeed really give an noticable boost? Seeing as all procs like kisses and WB have been given a ICD? I know the offhand dmg is a %proc on mainhand, but I dont see many other reasons for equipping a faster mainhand.
Well, in both Specs for a WE (PA and WB) an increased AA speed is not bad. WB can possiby unload faster, and with PA and the WS buff your AAs tend to do more damage. So i guess its not bad.
Alas I think PA+SS has the edge here because you can bring down the AA speed way more then it is possible with WB.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

sunnyray

Post#90 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:00 am

Until it got fixed please do your tests.
If you come to a enemy keep in a "non-active zone", there are still npc's in the keep (healers, trainers on top floor).
They are attackable, immortal and you can hit them from behind infinitely.

Would be really interesting to see somebody using the jewelry with +AA% speed and provide us the DPS change with it and without.
I don't have it. Tried to farm the mobs, but after 1 hour without drop of Gnoblar's nose I have retreated.

UPD: ok the npc's started to die.