Recent Topics

Ads

WE Viability?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
shebali

Re: WE Viability?

Post#41 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:55 pm

Toldavf wrote:Might be possible with vindication up. That's speculation though.
Vindication was never that great, you had to give up flanking or something else. So, you would lose 15% extra damage to gain an extra 20% random, possible change at damage. That being said, in SC's running vindication is really good with the way things are in RoR. Run 20% disrupt and got a possible change at 35% more damage drop BF and run 3 str set bonus.

Ads
Renork

Post#42 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:03 pm

Oh dear, the BaL tears are real. At least it hasn't reached the "waa pounce" level yet though~

Toldavf

Post#43 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:08 pm

shebali wrote:
Toldavf wrote:Might be possible with vindication up. That's speculation though.
Vindication was never that great, you had to give up flanking or something else. So, you would lose 15% extra damage to gain an extra 20% random, possible change at damage. That being said, in SC's running vindication is really good with the way things are in RoR. Run 20% disrupt and got a possible change at 35% more damage drop BF and run 3 str set bonus.
I'm thinking of flanking and vindication here and maybe some other buff to an a heavily trained target.

I'm quite sceptical myself but i'm looking for potential causes.

Of course screen shots prove very little I could show you a few crits for 2.5k thunderous blows in sc. But that does not mean it will go anywhere near that high in rvr.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

shebali

Post#44 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Renork wrote:Oh dear, the BaL tears are real. At least it hasn't reached the "waa pounce" level yet though~

There are no tears.. Just you trying a terrible attempt at trolling. Nobody is asking for a nerf or a buff. Just funny how some people say a move is terrible when it is better than most other moves.

Renork

Post#45 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:15 pm

shebali wrote:
Renork wrote:Oh dear, the BaL tears are real. At least it hasn't reached the "waa pounce" level yet though~

There are no tears.. Just you trying a terrible attempt at trolling. Nobody is asking for a nerf or a buff. Just funny how some people say a move is terrible when it is better than most other moves.
I never said BaL was terrible, but that would require for you to have some level of reading comprehension. There's plenty of people asking for a buff on this thread~ just funny how some people get feisty when they are called out on their bs.

Also, who's your wh here? I can't wait to see you hit me for a max of "7K" with bal~!

shebali

Post#46 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Renork wrote:
shebali wrote:

I never said BaL was terrible, but that would require for you to have some level of reading comprehension. There's plenty of people asking for a buff on this thread~ just funny how some people get feisty when they are called out on their bs.

Also, who's your wh here? I can't wait to see you hit me for a max of "7K" with bal~!
Oh, there you go thinking I was talking to you. Please point out where I was referring to you? I said some people, you are a troll and I don't see you calling anyone out on BS.

Also, why would I make a WH on RoR when I can do much better DPS on my lowbie SW.

Renork

Post#47 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:30 pm

shebali wrote:
Renork wrote:
shebali wrote:

Oh, there you go thinking I was talking to you. Please point out where I was referring to you? I said some people, you are a troll and I don't see you calling anyone out on BS.

Also, why would I make a WH on RoR when I can do much better DPS on my lowbie SW.
Yeah, go back to your we now :^) thanks bye.

Mavella

Post#48 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Moral of the thread.

WE is OK in solo/smallman/6man situations.

Solo be prudent with picking fights. Most WL and WH will run you over unless you spec to fight just them. Those classes don't have to spec specifically to "duel" other mdps and can have success killing a broader spectrum of targets with relative ease. If RD and CW were available the gap wouldn't be so wide unfortunately it is what it is. On my WH there is no destro class I would hesitate to jump solo. On my WE who is very similarly geared I definitely can't say the same.

Small man you can do work but you could probably do just as much or more as a choppa or marauder. They offer just as much damage damage but bring more group utility and resiliency with medium armor.

In 6 man's WE could take the place of a choppa as they both benefit greatly from all the debuff the Mara brings to the table and you can really take advantage of likely permanent taste of blood uptime.

Warband vs Warband. Save yourself the headache and play ranged like everyone else.

Ads
shebali

Post#49 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm

Renork wrote:

Nah, like my lowbie SW too much.

Non crit damage RR 50+ DOK

Toldavf

Post#50 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:34 pm

shebali wrote:
Renork wrote:

Nah, like my lowbie SW too much.

Non crit damage RR 50+ DOK
Ha are those numbers on the right after mitigation or before? you might have more damage per hit than my geared mara.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-