Recent Topics

Ads

WE Viability?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bloodi
Suspended

Re: WE Viability?

Post#51 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 pm

I thought we were getting logs of those BaL hitting for 7k and we instead got SW logs.

The skill name is Burn Away Lies, it doesnt seem to really burn them away at all uh.

Ads
shebali

Post#52 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Toldavf wrote:
shebali wrote:
Renork wrote:
Yeah, go back to your we now :^) thanks bye.

Nah, like my lowbie SW too much.

Non crit damage RR 50+ DOK
Ha are those numbers on the right after mitigation or before? you might have more damage per hit than my geared mara.

After. I am sure I am hitting harder than almost all classes and I built it this way for a reason. Left is non crit right is crit.

Toldavf

Post#53 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 pm

shebali wrote:
Toldavf wrote:
shebali wrote:

Nah, like my lowbie SW too much.

Non crit damage RR 50+ DOK
Ha are those numbers on the right after mitigation or before? you might have more damage per hit than my geared mara.

After. I am sure I am hitting harder than almost all classes and I built it this way for a reason. Left is non crit right is crit.
I would be interested to see what numbers you bring in when you have some better gear.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

shebali

Post#54 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Toldavf wrote:
shebali wrote:
Toldavf wrote:

I would be interested to see what numbers you bring in when you have some better gear.

Lower more than likely. Game does a good job in keeping the curve level.

Toldavf

Post#55 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:54 pm

shebali wrote:
Toldavf wrote:
shebali wrote:

Lower more than likely. Game does a good job in keeping the curve level.
I suppose bolster does account for some of it then? Still once you have gear do come back with some figures. Might be interesting to discuss and review.
Last edited by Toldavf on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

shebali

Post#56 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:54 pm

bloodi wrote:I thought we were getting logs of those BaL hitting for 7k and we instead got SW logs.

The skill name is Burn Away Lies, it doesnt seem to really burn them away at all uh.
Go back and look at my post I updated. Not like one move hit for 7k, it is more common to do 4k using BAL.
Last edited by shebali on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#57 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:57 pm

shebali wrote:Go back and look at my post I updated.
I saw that already, do i really need to explain to you how that doesnt show you hititng bals for 7 to 9k? Because if anything that edit is you pretty much saying "yeah, i was lying about it"

And when you do **** like making up numbers and pretending skills do double what they actually do and you keep posting logs where you dont tell anyone that is because of overbolster in lowbie targets, is really necessary for me to tell you that you are only helping the other side of the argument?

If your only way to show imbalances is to make **** up, welp.
Last edited by bloodi on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shebali

Post#58 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 pm

bloodi wrote:
shebali wrote:Go back and look at my post I updated.
I saw that already, do i really need to explain to you how that doesnt show you hititng bals for 7 to 9k? Because if anything that edit is you pretty much saying "yeah, i was lying about it"
Do I need to explain to you that is ME doing that damage. LOL. That is my combat log from my testing.

Where do I say 7k-9k? Mavella has already said he has hit targets with last tick for over 2k. 4k-6k on BAL can be done. It is kinda over kill. The hardest EW I have seen is 1800 or so.
Last edited by shebali on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#59 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 pm

shebali wrote:Do I need to explain to you that is ME doing that damage. LOL. That is my combat log from my testing.
No but english classes wouldnt hurt, read my post again.

shebali

Post#60 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:01 pm

bloodi wrote:
shebali wrote:Do I need to explain to you that is ME doing that damage. LOL. That is my combat log from my testing.
No but english classes wouldnt hurt, read my post again.

Yea, nice edit of your post lol. Try again.