Recent Topics

Ads

DOK Build healer help plz

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
junkxjunk

Re: DOK Build healer help plz

Post#11 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm

many people mentioning speccing into AoE detaunt. I read in an older thread that this wasnt working with chalice OH. Is that still correct?

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#12 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:25 pm

junkxjunk wrote:many people mentioning speccing into AoE detaunt. I read in an older thread that this wasnt working with chalice OH. Is that still correct?
It was reverted.
Rip Phalanx

Draugris

Post#13 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:04 pm

lefze wrote:
Draugris wrote:Any ideas where the sweet spot should be for initiative ?
250 minimum, 300 is starting to be reeally okay.
Great thx
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

kwager02

Post#14 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:49 am

davispeed wrote:Path Of Dark Rites is the way to go.. all the way to the top Thousand and One Dark Blessings included. Ppl gonna say M4 is a waste of time... Well you gonna MOSTLY burn M1 and M2 thats very true but M4 is still AWESOME and a life saver for your whole group if u can get it up. Forget it in sc tho but in RvR, in those long fight, where M1 and M2 is not use!!

Use your Hot(Heal Over Time) on your target at ALL TIME and then fill with Khaine invigoration and Khaine Embrace, manage your essence wisely and you will be good!!
Tips: You dont have to regen all the way to 250 essences, u can fill up some and then start on the healing again and so on....

Recognise the threath fast, use detaut( Thats your life saver!!) and dont turn your back to the enemy if u can otherwise u will melt down; In most case!

Other than that -Renown point wise- Make sure u get your change to be crit as low as u can, stack armor tali and get your heal crit up around 30-40% for t4.

-Send me PM if u need some low lvl tali, i might have some left in bank.
Nick in game? thanks

Valarion

Post#15 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:46 am

Stophy22 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:33 am RoR.builders - Disciple of Khaine

I use this, pretty standard build you want aoe detaunt, and efficient patching :)

Edit: Paths different in game than on the career builder, fixed it now.
AoE detaunt will not work unless you are using 2H. The rest of this spec looks fine.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Rydiak

Post#16 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:54 am

Valarion wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:46 am

I use this, pretty standard build you want aoe detaunt, and efficient patching :)

AoE detaunt will not work unless you are using 2H. The rest of this spec looks fine.
Incorrect
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=23834&hilit=Terrifying+Aura
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Valarion

Post#17 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:46 am

Rydiak wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:54 am
Valarion wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:46 am

Incorrect
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=23834&hilit=Terrifying+Aura
Ah you are correct, they appear to have been reverted in November:

- Removed offensive requirements for Dok/WP aoe detaunt tactics Intimidating Repent and Terrifying Aura (Thanks for help Natherul) This means you can spec these tactics and receive benefit from them regardless of weapon configuration.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted