Recent Topics

Ads

DOK Build healer help plz

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kwager02

DOK Build healer help plz

Post#1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:13 am

Someone can help me with build for dok healer? I’m new :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ads
Stophy22

Re: DOK Build healer help plz

Post#2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:33 am

RoR.builders - Disciple of Khaine

I use this, pretty standard build you want aoe detaunt, and efficient patching :)

Edit: Paths different in game than on the career builder, fixed it now.
Last edited by Stophy22 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Panodil

Post#3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:15 am

I run this in bomb wb
http://www.ror.builders/career/disciple ... ,5002,4980
ap just to give to zealot in group.

This in sc/smallscale
http://www.ror.builders/career/disciple ... ,4979,5005

switch around alot alot depending on groupssetup.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#4 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:18 am

Path Of Dark Rites is the way to go.. all the way to the top Thousand and One Dark Blessings included. Ppl gonna say M4 is a waste of time... Well you gonna MOSTLY burn M1 and M2 thats very true but M4 is still AWESOME and a life saver for your whole group if u can get it up. Forget it in sc tho but in RvR, in those long fight, where M1 and M2 is not use!!

Use your Hot(Heal Over Time) on your target at ALL TIME and then fill with Khaine invigoration and Khaine Embrace, manage your essence wisely and you will be good!!
Tips: You dont have to regen all the way to 250 essences, u can fill up some and then start on the healing again and so on....

Recognise the threath fast, use detaut( Thats your life saver!!) and dont turn your back to the enemy if u can otherwise u will melt down; In most case!

Other than that -Renown point wise- Make sure u get your change to be crit as low as u can, stack armor tali and get your heal crit up around 30-40% for t4.

-Send me PM if u need some low lvl tali, i might have some left in bank.
]

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#5 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:11 pm

To piggy-back on what davidspeed said, to get your chance to be crit down, i recommend speccing into Futile Strikes rather than initiative, it has a better return on investment in my experience.

I personally don't bother with heal crit but my playstyle is a little less backline than his so I spec into dodge/disrupt and parry. but if you're looking to backline healbot, you can get away with speccing into crit, just keep in mind you'll blow up faster when focused (esp if WH pops on you while WL pounces :p)

lefze
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:26 pm

CegeePegee wrote:To piggy-back on what davidspeed said, to get your chance to be crit down, i recommend speccing into Futile Strikes rather than initiative, it has a better return on investment in my experience.

I personally don't bother with heal crit but my playstyle is a little less backline than his so I spec into dodge/disrupt and parry. but if you're looking to backline healbot, you can get away with speccing into crit, just keep in mind you'll blow up faster when focused (esp if WH pops on you while WL pounces :p)
FS is pointless unless you have enough initiative. I'd rather play with 300 initiative and 10% chance to get crit than 190 initiative and 0% chance to get crit. Initiative debuffs are real.

Focus should defintely be on maxing Deft Defender/armor/initiative/-inc crit, and while having 30-40% healcrit is impossible, staying at 15-20% is perfectly viable. Though running full conq for example leaves you with serious ini issues, so compromises have to be made. A fix to this would be running 2 Rare fortune pieces for example, personally still looking to test but great in theory.
Rip Phalanx

xtc1999
Banned

Post#7 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:36 pm

EAT YOUR KFC LADS!

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#8 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:18 pm

lefze wrote:
CegeePegee wrote:To piggy-back on what davidspeed said, to get your chance to be crit down, i recommend speccing into Futile Strikes rather than initiative, it has a better return on investment in my experience.

FS is pointless unless you have enough initiative. I'd rather play with 300 initiative and 10% chance to get crit than 190 initiative and 0% chance to get crit. Initiative debuffs are real.

Focus should defintely be on maxing Deft Defender/armor/initiative/-inc crit, and while having 30-40% healcrit is impossible, staying at 15-20% is perfectly viable. Though running full conq for example leaves you with serious ini issues, so compromises have to be made. A fix to this would be running 2 Rare fortune pieces for example, personally still looking to test but great in theory.
fair point, I should have mentioned that it's dependent on how much iniitiave you're already pushing with your gear. I also am almost always grouped with a zealot so their init buff helps too. Currently I have enough init for FS to matter so i suppose milage may vary, esp at lower levels. I personally rely on my gear and weapons to provide heal crit and I'm at ~15% and that works just fine for me. I far prefer a tankier build bc you can't heal if you're dead :D

Ads
Draugris

Post#9 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Any ideas where the sweet spot should be for initiative ?
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

lefze
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Draugris wrote:Any ideas where the sweet spot should be for initiative ?
250 minimum, 300 is starting to be reeally okay.
Rip Phalanx