Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc] Gear between ruin and conqueror?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Mez

Re: [Sorc] Gear between ruin and conqueror?

Post#21 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Penril wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of making skills like Furious Howl or tactics like Pierce Defenses also reduce disrupt chance. Combined with Willpower debuffs (120 from stat steal) it might alleviate the issue.

Maybe.
You could add Willpower debuff to Grasping Darkness, and I would easily use that over swell of gloom or chilling gusts as a 4th tactic. That's not saying much, it just tells you how bad the current state is though the fact I would recommend such a crappy tactic. Sorcs could be the new debuff class though rather than damage dealer. That would be..different. As long as it stacked with word of pain for double WP debuff.

I think the game is fine, but disrupts need to be reduced to the base? it was before. I heard disrupts were increased to discourage bombing. That is just a broad sweeping gameplay change if that is the case, much like Mythic used to implement. It now affects all specs, all classes, and an entire realm.

If disrupts weren't changed in code,...sure is a ton of people stacking willpower and disrupt. Like everyone. At least It feels that way. I swear white lion pets disrupt me now feels like. :lol:
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#22 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Torquemadra wrote:You are wrong and verified on live. You can avoid application but if it applies you cant avoid damage unless cleansed or absorbed. What you are seeing disrupt is something else.
Well, i am not the one seeing it but alright.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#23 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Torquemadra wrote:The person Bloodi was referencing was wrong, hope this clears the matter up :)
I dont think that troubles anyone, the thing we want cleared up is what was the point of all those disrupt changes.

And if i read anyone saying "it was against bombing" then well, congrats, because thats the only spec that still works because the only thing needed to avoid the issues it brought to it is have more people bombing and it will work.

But it threw a spanner in everything else caster relateed.

lefze
Suspended

Post#24 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Mez wrote:
lefze wrote:
Anyhow, seeing as you are using gloom of night, might sharing your spec? I suspect that's where your issue lies.
Im kind of tickled someone suggested I have a L2P issue. Ohhh my god what a happy day.

bloodi wrote: You can debuff wp with BB/WoP but that is only if it goes through,
Does the new word of pain have a disrupt chance on application, And on tick? Because I've seen it disrupt both instances this week.

Really enjoying coming back, it's like a whole new game. I have to L2P my class all over again!
Are you saying you don't?

Word of pain used to be disrupted in both cases this was changed recently. But in my experience, it might have been reverted again with no info, no way of telling without testing.
Rip Phalanx

Delirio

Post#25 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:07 pm

the maximum ranged skill of sorc is 100 ft , how is possible ? is that ranged class ?

and reckless gathering and grip of fear need cd reduction !

order have more ''jumper'' then destru like WH , WL , SW, and SM how is possible ?

how can i defend against 2 char like WL ? :D

a mix of set like BL, conq e ruin do the job ....

bless!
Cosmine / sorc

Wanka / mara

Scalvo / wpriest