Recent Topics

Ads

Disciple of Khaine Advice needed!:)

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ocrtmpone

Re: Disciple of Khaine Advice needed!:)

Post#11 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:07 am

Hi All, I also need the advice in the DOS Dok.
Really wants to look for a balance build.
Many thanks

I am RR50+,
full set dominator. (All 20 Strength tails man)
3 x Genesis Sets + BeastLord jewel & Cloack

For Reown Points, I put in Crit Chance & Parry

But I found that too easy to died , normally killed by Order's RDPS. I am always Solo PVE and SC......

So....
1) Do I need to change the talisman to Toughness or Armor?? (Toughness I found that Dominator set had buff to add 100)

2) for the Reown Points, need to invest at "Reduce Enemy Chance"? Or just ignore "Parry", put all to "Doge + Disput"?

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:46 am

When you play dps dok you should stop to play solo. It just doesn't work. Guard is mandatory to cover your weaknesses.
Dying is no option.

lefze
Suspended

Post#13 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:03 am

Sulorie wrote:When you play dps dok you should stop to play solo. It just doesn't work. Guard is mandatory to cover your weaknesses.
Some people just don't want to listen to reason. Goes for most of them these days actually. But what can you do, if people insist on getting timestamped by BWs over and over, let them. Quality of gameplay is dropping and dropping and dropping and dropping and people don't give a ****.
Rip Phalanx

Panodil

Post#14 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:37 am

As dps you will need initiativ in renown or talismans, always expect 100 ini debuff from sw/engi. On my dok i have 168 ini without speccing it, with debuff i have around 70% to be crit :D
I only use dps dok in PvE, pvp is kinda meh without guard and healers.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

peterthepan3

Post#15 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:40 pm

lefze wrote:
Sulorie wrote:When you play dps dok you should stop to play solo. It just doesn't work. Guard is mandatory to cover your weaknesses.
Some people just don't want to listen to reason. Goes for most of them these days actually. But what can you do, if people insist on getting timestamped by BWs over and over, let them. Quality of gameplay is dropping and dropping and dropping and dropping and people don't give a ****.

amen.

play dps dok in a group with a dedicated guard and a reliable armor debuff for max profit.

If you play solo, you'll be one of the first targets. you will have to spec defensively to survive and, thus, won't do as much dps. this is why lefze highlighted importance of high rr on a dps dok: you NEED high crit for heal debuff, high parry, 800+ strength (bad gear optimisation makes this hard) preferably AND low chance to be crit - impossible to achieve on rr40.