Recent Topics

Ads

80 and out!

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
CountTalabecland

Re: 80 and out!

Post#21 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:It's pretty rough for Destro atm so I don't blame him.

Lakes are mostly massed zergs by Order. Nothing you can do when you have 60 to 80 percent aao and Order are blobbed up in one mass zerg hoovering the bo's till siege.

Not whining, it's a valid, working tactic. With the aao bonus on loss removed from rolls the fun kind of drains out of being overun by the red tide.

I find myself doing enough rvr for contrib then enjoying the rich pve content. The storyline is actualy really cool.

No doubt things will balance out but Order is very much acendent right now.
So much troll lol and I used to have such respect for your posts. Destro is literally taking DW right now after a 4 hour prime time battle with even numbers. Just bc a WL hurt you doesn't mean the whole game is broken

Sorry for the tangent, Gratz to the OP
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: 80 and out!

Post#22 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:33 am

CountTalabecland wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:It's pretty rough for Destro atm so I don't blame him.

Lakes are mostly massed zergs by Order. Nothing you can do when you have 60 to 80 percent aao and Order are blobbed up in one mass zerg hoovering the bo's till siege.

Not whining, it's a valid, working tactic. With the aao bonus on loss removed from rolls the fun kind of drains out of being overun by the red tide.

I find myself doing enough rvr for contrib then enjoying the rich pve content. The storyline is actualy really cool.

No doubt things will balance out but Order is very much acendent right now.
So much troll lol and I used to have such respect for your posts. Destro is literally taking DW right now after a 4 hour prime time battle with even numbers. Just bc a WL hurt you doesn't mean the whole game is broken

Sorry for the tangent, Gratz to the OP
I was in that battle and pleasently surprised. When things are even, it's truly awesome just when EITHER side have a massive numbers advantage it's boring. I've never said the game was broken btw.

WL's are insanely good in gank squads/SC but very limited in WB v WB so are in thier own way balanced but just frustrating one on one.

The last two weeks have been frustrating and many dessie have vented, as Order vented when dessie had the numbers.
Alea iacta est