Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc] Single target Rotation

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Yardy

[Sorc] Single target Rotation

Post#1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:30 am

I'm leveling up a sorc and am loving the zerg surfing, and the single target nuke spec. Anyways i'm only level 35 and am getting too many abilities on my action bar, and would like to know if what i'm doing is kinda right

This is how I will spec at 40 RoR.builders - Sorcerer

So my rotation is
Chillwind, Shades of Death, Word of Pain, Arctic Blast, Gloomburst, Echo of power and Impending doom.
I use Obsessive focus, Frostbite and Dhar Wind depending on the situation.

The reason i cast SoD before WoP is because, if i cast it after i lose time to allow all my following abilities to at the same time as WoP in that 5sec proc window while running the Vision of domination tactic.

I cast AB straight after WoP and Quickly cast GB after that, so all 3 tend to hit all at the same time and it is a mean bit of damage (it feels like it all hits at once because of my ms maybe, but AB takes time to fly through the air and GB just hits when cast, so in that 5 secs of WoP proc it all melds together), and then finish them off with ID, or EoP if it is up.

The thing is i just got Vision of Torment and have no room for it in my rotation.....as i leveled to 35 so far not needing it.... also it is 35 AP, and by the time i restart my rotation again WoP is ready.

So is the theory of my rotation plausible? (it feels it on my end)
Looking forward to the feedback

Cheers
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Ads
ripthedream
Banned

Re: [Sorc] Single target Rotation

Post#2 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:15 am

http://www.ror.builders/career/sorcerer ... ,5415,5399
Chilwind,VoT,VoP,Doombolt/Arctic Blast,Gloomburst,Imp Doom,Hand of Ruin (one tick or two),Dhar Wind>>> Easy
Full conq +genesis 3 piecec+Gutslime stuff +Back Beastlord
pew pew pew Easy
Africalove/Indulgence

Spoosh
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:52 am

http://www.ror.builders/career/sorcerer ... ,5415,5399
Dump leftover points into path of agony .

Don't be the easy to counter sorc and start with vision of torment or better (if posssible) ice spikes > vision of torment THEN chillwind/wop > etc.
I suggest to NEVER channel hand of ruin but instead use the many instant spells to finish targets: infernal wave, echo of power, stricken voices, pit of shades, surging pain.

Shades of death is considered a waste of gcd.

Obsessive focus is kinda bad except for tank/healer ganking imo.

Dhar wind is good and strong but don't use it if you have a healer backing you. Only to kill that pesky lone def tank sitting on flag or destroy oil during keep siege. Situational.

So the rotation is:

(Ice spikes) > vison of torment > word of pain > chillwind > arctic blast > gloomburst > impending doom > hand of ruin

Wop, gb, ab and ID will tick in the same timestamp, making a pretty square of high damage numbers on your screen. :geek:

And don't forget to use reckless gathering often, it reduces the backlash pressure on healers and allows the sorc to never run out of energy.

Yardy

Post#4 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:54 am

So when you say never channel hand of ruin, as a finisher? just let it tick a few times before i reapply?
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Spoosh
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:00 am

Hand of ruins does damage every 2 seconds but you can use instant spells every ~1.1sec. You have to stand still while channeling but you can move when spamming instants.

zarh

Post#6 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:31 am

Omg my eyes bleeding to see this builders .. guys should to read the spell/tatic correctly and get good website builder and read update from dev .. so i will let you know a builder ...

1- full conqueror with full genesis and good weapon with critical chance as possible.

so you know there its a lot of encounter have higher resist (dis/block) forget tanks and wp 40 are 50rr+..
the way its to debuff spirit/ willpower as you can be for a burst on the rotating
obsessive Focus spell its good but you must focus only this target for 9s and never switch .. read the spell correctly ..

there its your builds so be for to say anything just try it ...

1.067 int pot it too .. dont be scrub ..

1 - only if you well geared like i said above of this message :http://www.ror.builders/career/sorcerer ... ,5415,5418

Personally rotating : Word of Pain, Chillwind (starting to debuff with tatic ), impending doom ,(echo of power if target resist it should be up so you dont lost a lot on your burst rotating), Gloomburst, doombolt ( M2 :Focused mind should be up soon or its already so focus it with Doombolt only)
option only if you focus a target for 9s ( after word of pain use obsessive Focus 10% dmg its not bad you know ....).

2 - builder you can try it too isn't bad and its good finishing target too.
http://www.ror.builders/career/sorcerer ... ,5415,5418

Personally rotating : Word of pain, Chillwind (starting to debuff with tatic ), Impending doom (chain Echo of power if target resist it should be up so you dont lost a lot on your burst rotating), Gloomburst, HAND OF RUINS.
option only if you focus a target for 9s ( after word of pain use obsessive Focus 10% dmg its not bad you know ....).