Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc]How bad is it really?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kok

Re: [Sorc]How bad is it really?

Post#81 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:04 pm

Tankbeardz wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:22 pm
kok wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:11 pm It is not about the gear. RR100 has effective level of 46.
It effectively allow high RR to have huge increase in crt chance, reduce inc crt AND ignore certain amount of armor/resist.
I mentioned that in a later message. I think they nerfed the amount later, actually, but there was still a difference.
What they remove is the huge parry, dodge, disrupt bonus a "Deadly" enemy got against you.
That is what allow a single rr100 to take on the whole Warband
Want to know how Overpower it is? Create a lvl 1 and try taking on a lvl 7 npc.

Personally , I find it stupid that only high rr geared sorcerer has access to reasonable amount of anti-disrupt
Should make it easy for low geared sorcerer to get them.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Ads
Tankbeardz

Post#82 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:39 pm

kok wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:04 pm
kok wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:11 pm It is not about the gear. RR100 has effective level of 46.
It effectively allow high RR to have huge increase in crt chance, reduce inc crt AND ignore certain amount of armor/resist.
I mentioned that in a later message. I think they nerfed the amount later, actually, but there was still a difference.
What they remove is the huge parry, dodge, disrupt bonus a "Deadly" enemy got against you.

Personally , I find it stupid that only high rr geared sorcerer has access to reasonable amount of anti-disrupt
No they changed it from every level to every 4 or 5 levels. The 1 100 taking on a whole warband...cmon dude, really?

Arteker616

Post#83 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:15 am

kok wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:04 pm

a t1 wb ? the only time it happened on war live was when decked tovl players of rr100 faced uncordinated pugs with sov .

on current ror playfield its imposible anymore to even try to play the 6 man vs wb old time hobby because the nerfs made to essential rvr abilitys to play that game .

Arteker616

Post#84 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:20 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 am There is not enough disrupt, when WE with disrupt buff are hit by BW with other skills than fireball or AM knockback you despite 100% disrupt.
Just kidding, all balanced. :^)
WE-WH, skill doesnt work agaisnt fireball because the bw incinerate tactic , and am knoback from am does indeed get disrupted by it, unless u are meaning the M-3 morale wich doesnt get affected by it.

Sulorie

Post#85 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:02 am

Arteker616 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 3:20 am
Sulorie wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 am There is not enough disrupt, when WE with disrupt buff are hit by BW with other skills than fireball or AM knockback you despite 100% disrupt.
Just kidding, all balanced. :^)
WE-WH, skill doesnt work agaisnt fireball because the bw incinerate tactic , and am knoback from am does indeed get disrupted by it, unless u are meaning the M-3 morale wich doesnt get affected by it.
Like I wrote I don't mean fireball and the core aoe knockback of AM.
You know, there is something like disrupt strikethrough.
Additionally WE/WH disrupt buff only adds the missing % up to 100% and no flat +100%.
Dying is no option.

druugaa

Post#86 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:31 pm

so how bad is it to lvl a sorc atm, the class tempts me a lot but you can't pve farm without blowing yourself up so healer mandatory, and in rvr it's like 99 % disrupt according to people.

i really want to give it a shot but if it's disgusting hell no.

daniilpb

Post#87 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:03 am

druugaa wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:31 pm so how bad is it to lvl a sorc atm, the class tempts me a lot but you can't pve farm without blowing yourself up so healer mandatory, and in rvr it's like 99 % disrupt according to people.

i really want to give it a shot but if it's disgusting hell no.
It’s really not the best class to pug on or solo farm.
You won’t get disrupted 99% of the time (it goes like this only on healers lul), you still can land your skills on those 30+ lvls, just always keep in mind that your rotation should be appropriate because of the amount of regular disrupts, so better focus targets that already lost some hp (30%+ perfectly).
Also, in RvR you still can aoe and leach renown (that’s why there are not so many complaints on the forum - class works good as aoe damage bot). Just land 1-2 hits out of 4 and, if your side are really doing the job, they will finish targets and purple rain will fall from the skies.
I’d say, try it out. At worst you will get an awful experience that will make tears fall from your eyes while you will play more reliable/easier to pug on dps classes.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

zarh

Post#88 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:56 am

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#89 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:37 am

Drop Endless Knowledge. If you go for M4, take moralepump. Disastrous cascade is mandatory. SK is really nice for a more fluid rotation, one tick of it is good. Black Horror is useless unless you take CQ and go for a double corp debuff setup. So overall the spec linked is horrible. Should also be noted that FF>Piercing Shadows, Surging Pain doesn't cause backlashes and as such makes the tactic only have a chance to proc on every 2nd cast or so. I usually slot both these days though, but FF over PS if slotting moralepump for example.
Rip Phalanx

Marawo

Post#90 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:48 pm

super sicrit aoe build
http://www.ror.builders/career/sorcerer ... ,5393,5399

take for M1 and M3 whatever, your not gonna use it much, DC is only good because you can proc frozen touch alot (once a second)
SK is really good for 2 ticks to weave CD's since it hits instant and second time after 2 sec so you abuse 1.5 sec gcd for max dps
(and burst)
Spam IW whenever its up its the most instant damage you can get.
Impeding Doom best ability to steal kills and build 40 dark magic to get your mechanic up fast also for keeping up your mechanic when using ap regeneration Reckless Gathering.
Speccing into middle tree is not worth, applying ice spikes is still good enough every 15 or so seconds, you just get way more impact and value from everything else.
Leghtening Shadows tactic is a waste.
If you get more Mastery points spec up the Destruction Tree for more damage or get Piercing Shadow Tactic and Exchange it for morale pump or Endless Knowledge. Frozen Fury and Neverending Agony are your core tactics