Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc]How bad is it really?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tankbeardz

Re: [Sorc]How bad is it really?

Post#71 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Nidwin wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:47 pm On the AoR server it was rr100 in Warpforged 3-shotting everything under worn-Sovereign on dd toons.
I don't know...people have very selective memory when it comes to AoR. You could easily have a level 70 toon with decent gear and LoTD talis at level 70 in a few weeks.

People forget how OP LoTD was with things like:
"Baked" talis in gear with 100 stat points or massive absorbs
Odjira
No Crit cloak

Ads
Nidwin

Post#72 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:50 pm

But those items were also and often mainly found on the exact RR100 WF, fully decked toons Tankbeardz. And allso RR100 weapons (SC's)

RR70 was worn-sovereign. And I'm certainly selective when early RR100 fully decked dudes were the ones saying RR70 all you need to be effective in T4 back then.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Tankbeardz

Post#73 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:18 pm

Nidwin wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:50 pm But those items were also and often mainly found on the exact RR100 WF, fully decked toons Tankbeardz. And allso RR100 weapons (SC's)

RR70 was worn-sovereign. And I'm certainly selective when early RR100 fully decked dudes were the ones saying RR70 all you need to be effective in T4 back then.
It really WAS all you needed. Sov was incredibly easy to get due to the constant city sieges later on in the game. Some warbands would leave populated instances to farm empty ones. LoTD weapons were far > than RR100 weapons, in many cases, since you could max all of your stats and didn't need to mix sets. I had a couple 100s and it took me forever to get them since I played a bunch of different toons. People also forget the fact that at 90 and 100 you got bonus damage over lower leveled players, more RR points to spend on whatever you wanted, and an extra tactic (usually wounds).

Vayra

Post#74 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Nidwin wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:50 pm But those items were also and often mainly found on the exact RR100 WF, fully decked toons Tankbeardz. And allso RR100 weapons (SC's)

Let's not use anything past RR80 as an argument here, that was all a total shitshow and AFAIK is never coming to this server.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

kok

Post#75 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Tankbeardz wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 pm I don't know...people have very selective memory when it comes to AoR. You could easily have a level 70 toon with decent gear and LoTD talis at level 70 in a few weeks.

Odjira
No Crit cloak
It is not about the gear. RR100 has effective level of 46.
It effectively allow high RR to have huge increase in crt chance, reduce inc crt AND ignore certain amount of armor/resist.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Tankbeardz

Post#76 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:22 pm

kok wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:11 pm
Tankbeardz wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 pm I don't know...people have very selective memory when it comes to AoR. You could easily have a level 70 toon with decent gear and LoTD talis at level 70 in a few weeks.

Odjira
No Crit cloak
It is not about the gear. RR100 has effective level of 46.
It effectively allow high RR to have huge increase in crt chance, reduce inc crt AND ignore certain amount of armor/resist.
I mentioned that in a later message. I think they nerfed the amount later, actually, but there was still a difference.

Nidwin

Post#77 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:08 am

I wasn't aware of rr100 <> level 46 so this explains a lot.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Darosh
Banned

Post#78 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Nidwin wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:08 am I wasn't aware of rr100 <> level 46 so this explains a lot.
Offtopic/Tangent:
Spoiler:
That was facilitated with the wards, iirc. ~ it was hilarious for everyone but those on the receiving end. The millions of dupes (all dem LotD shinies) that the most prominent guilds had stacked in their vaults didn't help the situation either... but all things considered:
Without the rampant and unpunished duping things wouldn't have escalated as bad as they did.

Ads
Reesh

Post#79 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:41 am

This one has derailed a bit.

Sulorie

Post#80 » Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 am

There is not enough disrupt, when WE with disrupt buff are hit by BW with other skills than fireball or AM knockback you despite 100% disrupt.
Just kidding, all balanced. :^)
Dying is no option.