Recent Topics

Ads

[Blackguard] Just entered T4 - what stats to focus on?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
peterthepan3

Re: [Blackguard] Just entered T4 - what stats to focus on?

Post#21 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:54 pm

Even with the hit to survivability, I deem Crimson Death too good not to take. It's literally one of the only things you offer for group/WB play. Not being able to get ADM until RR70 (losing KD or something else) is huge, but Force of Fury as a replacement can help immensely vs melee trains. Otherwise, I agree entirely with what Tesq says above.

Ads
Tesq

Post#22 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:00 pm

ye i agree with pen too on CD just be carefull with the build or you gona regret it.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#23 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Your tenth and most important talisman is slotting a dps teammate that knows how to target select and when to pull back.

mickeye

Post#24 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:06 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:34 pm You need to apply Armor Debuff only when it's at max efficiency
It should be more like: Apply armor debuff as soon as you can when you pick a target and then reapply with 100 hate for maximum debuff. Be careful not to rewrite maximum possible armor debuff with lower one.

BG is all about hate management, noone mention Enraged beating, which is crucial for hate management.
Fionne WL | Burlok > Karak Eight Peaks > Eltharion > Karak Azgal > Karak Norn