Recent Topics

Ads

[BG] - mods and UI

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Alandrian

[BG] - mods and UI

Post#1 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:30 am

What mods and UI changes do you think are essential for a BG? And, if you have a setup you think is particularly awesome and don't mind, feel free to post a screenie of your own UI.

I'm looking to customize my UI and make things more efficient. I really only have the standard retail UI plus Pure and Think Out Loud.

And also, where do you more seasoned BGs bind your abilities? There are so many abilities I use that I've been forced to bind things to q, e, r, t, f capslock, z, x, c and v. They're all near the wasd keys so easy to press. I don't like pressing 7, 8, 9 etc as theyre too far away. Hmm, maybe I should learn to use the mouse exclusively for movement and forget WASD. How many of you do that?

Here's my own probably not-so-good UI:

Ads
Telperien

Re: [BG] - mods and UI

Post#2 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:55 am

Try out VinyUI. Its clean, got essensial addons for msot classes, easy to install and you can start from that.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:34 am

Don't replace your WADS. Use your QTCZEVRX keys. Get a Naga/similar mouse for maximum efficiency.

Use Aura to show unstoppable/immovable more accurately than Buffhead (so you know when to punt and knockdown), and use it to track other debuffs on the target.

Buffhead essential.

Use Enemy and its guarding enhancements.

Telperien

Post#4 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Is it true Aura is more accurate then Buffhead?
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Dankmeme

Post#5 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:10 pm

Buffhead Has a habit of lagging out and has delays when switching targets really fast

Alandrian

Post#6 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:42 am

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried VinyUI but couldn't get used to it, but I really liked Enemy, which was included in Viny, so I just reverted back to the default WAR UI and installed Enemy, Pure, Swift Assist and Think out Loud seperately.

zabis

Post#7 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:49 pm

I like GES
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.